Map Tab is NOT worth it if you have a ton of legacy maps

"
MiniST wrote:
i don't know about you, i bought 3x map tabs for legacy maps. saved me 17 stash tabs.

^Same with me and was worth every penny. Simply solution toss your old maps and farm for new ones.
"
Perq wrote:
"
MiniST wrote:
i don't know about you, i bought 3x map tabs for legacy maps. saved me 17 stash tabs.

You spent 45$ on a thing that took close to no effort to develop.

Meanwhile, there are full games that are developed for years and cost 30$.

You sure saved a lot, bruh.
And he doesn't have to spend anything for the content GGG has been pumping out for years. Quit being so damn salty.
Got 4 tabs right away, couldn't be happier. Spent most of the day clicking maps and loading them all up. :D

My new-found level of organization is most satisfying. Gone are all the half-empty remove-only map tabs from various leagues, and all the legacy stuff is finally sorted and filed in one place. Epic tab, highly recommended. Totally worth it, fully disagree with OP.
"
MiniST wrote:

ONLY 17.... lucky little shit.. hahahaha

gonna save me something like 30-40 almost 50... and still need one more for my first versions.. Which im struggling to justify since i have the least amount of those. Holy shit did i have a ton from atlas though..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2017, 11:37:34 PM
"
Moose65 wrote:
I don't even know why GGG made legacy maps, but this is really stupid. You CANNOT store new maps if you store any legacy maps in the tab, which is ridiculous. Unless their goal is to force you to buy MORE tabs if you want to store legacy maps.

I really don't know why we can't store the new maps with the old, or why they wanted to make legacy maps in the first place. This is beyond annoying, as it would currently take me quite awhile to run all the atlas maps I have banked.

Yes, I know this isn't a problem for league players, but really, why was the stash tab designed this way? It makes it beyond difficult for standard players to use who have a ton of legacy maps, yet can't stash any new maps you acquire while trying to use up all your banked legacy maps.

This really shouldn't have been $15 if their simply going to force standard players to have 2+ tabs because of legacy maps existing. Really disappointed because this tab will end up not saving me any space at all eventually until legacy maps are dealt with properly.

easy don't play std x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I'm personally waiting until they go on sale. I laughed when I logged in to see $15 for a stash tab, and this is from someone who spends $500-1000 a month on a gacha phone game. Each new stash tab increases in price from the last one, and I just can't support a never ending increase in cost for convenience.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
I think the map tab's worth it, but you have to change how you horde maps. Every time GGG releases a new map update and makes your old maps incompatible (which, now that they make $15 from some players every time, they certainly won't stop doing), build up a base of the new maps and delete your remaining old maps.

It's super shitty that whatever new map type they switch to next won't be able to go in your map tab with the rest of your maps. We have to deal with that, though. Learn to delete.
"
k1rage wrote:
oh standard lol

oh epeen boner lol
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Map tab is totally worth it, but i wish there was some kind of wastepaper thing, where we could destroy things en-masse without dragging them out of the inventory one by one.

I doubt anyone is going to run t1-10 legacy maps anymore, i just dont see the point.
Would be nice if there was a 1-1 guaranteed drop from the boss on a legacy map... guaranteed drop of the same tier. That would eat them up fairly quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info