Map Tab is NOT worth it if you have a ton of legacy maps

"
TepecTepec wrote:
Dumpster league hoarder problems.

What's the point keeping legacy maps?

I have 500+ T16 maps, see a point in having them? I am running them, but it takes a while.

Apart from that, also really disappointed. But then again I don't even use the map tab for current maps, it is just too clunky. Now its empty and rotting in my stash.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Sekrit:
Spoiler
Sell them
Then they are in someone else's tab. They are still in some tab. They don't just vanish.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Then they are in someone else's tab. They are still in some tab. They don't just vanish.

When I buy a map I want to play it, I don't want to store it forever.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sekrit:
Spoiler
Sell them

NICE solution dude! I wonder the time it will take to sell all my 600+ maps.
Btw, wtb em?
Get out of here dude, lol...
Vanna buys them.
So don't fucking buy one then, OP.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are enjoying the crap out of this new fantastic tab that makes organizing our maps so much easier.

Just keep using whatever storage solution you were using before.

Why are you whining when you're given chocolate cake when you wanted yellow cake? Makes you sound like a petulant child.
Last edited by sainthazard on Dec 13, 2017, 9:00:35 AM
"
sainthazard wrote:
Meanwhile, the rest of us are enjoying the crap out of this new fantastic tab that makes organizing our maps so much easier.

As pointed out, I am not. Mine is now empty again. How do you search in it for specific maps / affixes? Or do you never do that?
I really wish maps had some way to provide value, and not require space in my stash. Maybe as middle ground GGG can make maps consumable, or give some ability to vendor them for higher tier maps (like 3:1) or allow them to be traded for something that will go into a compatible stash tab, like currency. That would be crazy.
oh standard lol

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info