MAP TAB BOUGHT

"
NeroNoah wrote:
*SNIP*
This new stabs are kind of an ethical grey area though, :S

Yes, I bought. And also possibly this ^

I really think GGG should consider how many tabs are given for free given how many things exist in the game now that require storage. A few years ago 4 made sense, but now the advantages of having more and specialized tabs is starting to progress towards a significant advantage in time management and efficiency.

Before anyone accuses me of wanting a free stash tab; I have more tabs than I could ever reasonably use in a league (300+).
Last edited by Nubatron on Dec 13, 2017, 10:58:31 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Not bought it yet, but i will.

Reading the announcement thread makes me want to smack some of the idiots posting in it, anyone moaning about the price should be forced to pay the actual space it saves (1950+ points worth of tabs)

i don't tbink that those 3rd world players complaining have supported much to the game yet.

it's also the reason people went to reddit, as a freebie i would also avoid the real community. /s
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Does it handle both types of legacy maps?

You forgot this one:

This is explained in the announcement:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043782
"
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time. Different series are indicated by different background map art.

Yes, this too:

I read where the map tab can only store one type for each map so if I stored a legacy Strand map then I won't be able to store any of the new Strand maps since they are not of the same type. If that is true then $15 USD is way too expensive. Can anyone confirm this (or not)?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info