"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Isindel wrote:

I see another option...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036655

You'll want to reread that.

Oh I understand it.
A kind person might find it in their heart to arrange a gifted Map Tab itself.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I really have no idea now what to do with my quad tab... bought it for maps. Nothing else seems to need it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I really have no idea now what to do with my quad tab... bought it for maps. Nothing else seems to need it.

Well if you do end game maps youll be like me and blow 6-8 tabs on sacrifice fragments, aka bastard chisels.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Meh. I'd rather have the option to store up to 500 of 20 map layouts than 72 of 150.

Does anyone actually keep maps below tier 11 after the first few weeks anyways?

Because of the Shaper/Elder subgame, which is going to pique my interest for at least a month, I feel like you have to have all the maps to influence the Atlas. Which I'm sure was the intent. At least for now, I still pick up a lot of maps.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Meh. I'd rather have the option to store up to 500 of 20 map layouts than 72 of 150.

Does anyone actually keep maps below tier 11 after the first few weeks anyways?

Because of the Shaper/Elder subgame, which is going to pique my interest for at least a month, I feel like you have to have all the maps to influence the Atlas. Which I'm sure was the intent. At least for now, I still pick up a lot of maps.

The issue is that there is no reason to farm yellow/white elder drops because their only worth 1-2 chaos each.

Heck, even the red tier elder drops seem a little underpowered at the moment.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
My maps left me.
Does it handle both types of legacy maps?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
HELL YEAH!!!
GOT MY MAP TAB FINALLY!!!
God King Chriss_GGG knows how I roll ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Indeed. And one for my wife.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info