MAP TAB BOUGHT

the map stash tab is certainly my next purchase :)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Just got mine :) Big thanks to GGG, this is a huge QoL upgrade!
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
waiting for the abyss supporter packs xd maybe buying the 30$ one tonight if i can't wait tho xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
鬼殺し wrote:
*sigh* yes.

So, you're gonna use it, too? :)

Will buy tonight, just read about it at 2am...
"
Shaade wrote:
Just bought one, works like a charm :D

Can't wait for the next tab for vessels, atziri frags etc

That one also looks good. The only thing about the map tab that worries me is the next map update down the line. That's going to suck.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Bought one, not using it due to lack of functionality (cannot search). Also laggy. A regular quad tab works much better for me.

Now it is empty sitting like a dead weight in my stash. Great.

Cannot recommend.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
i have 4 types of maps onmy normal acc (3x legacy and the new ones) and can only put one into the tap? sry but that dont helps me much, dont go to pay 60,00$ for a cleaner look of my stash.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Shaade wrote:
Just bought one, works like a charm :D

Can't wait for the next tab for vessels, atziri frags etc

That one also looks good. The only thing about the map tab that worries me is the next map update down the line. That's going to suck.

Yea I hope they will make it compatible with legacy maps within the next few weeks, i wont spend 15€ each patch for a new map stash x)
Hm, yeah the only bummer seems to be that legacy maps can't be stored in it together with current ones.
Not that it affects me, only have a bunch of legacy maps, the new ones will just stay in remove only tabs after the league ends...

Would just have felt really smooth to switch between new and old once in one tab, neatly sorted, like it seemed to work in the release-video.
"
Nephalim wrote:

Well if you do end game maps youll be like me and blow 6-8 tabs on sacrifice fragments, aka bastard chisels.

Every part of me hurt reading "bastard chisels" portion of your statement. I can't believe folks still do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info