Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Sweeeeeet!

I'll even put aside my first world problem of dragging this new tab 250 tabs to the left at the start of every league to say: AWESOME!
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
15€??? The price of a DLC in any other game for something that's been missing from the base game for years?
GGG your greed starts to show. I won't buy.
Nice but 15,-€ is to much for a singel tap. No thanks.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
fixes like "space for fragments", "upgrade button in tab like in essence tab" and "autosort maps in tabs by rarity ( white-blue-rare).

I'm surprised that all these are lacking. And useful search function also. And the ability to store all maps at the same time (old and new). Was going to buy, but will postpone it for a while, to see if anything out of this 5 flaws gets improved.

As for the "how to upgrade automatically", actually quite easy: prioritize by rarity ( white-blue-rare), and then by quality (less first).
Nice!
"
boyandroid wrote:
Finally! My guess was right it was a Map tab. Now, bring us the new Abyss support pack so I can have points to buy this.

You can buy regular point packs and upgrade them later to Abyss packs.
Last edited by Lauicus on Dec 13, 2017, 4:38:51 AM
15$ ha! Im gonna get some games for that from Steam Sale tbh. I have one question tho: does search function works in this tab or not?
Spending my money on this game makes up for the mistake I made purchasing D3+Exp for 80$, if there was good karma this would be it. Triple G! Triple G! Triple G!
This is F*%$ING AWESOME.
Thank You, thank you, thank you :)

Website version
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info