Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

I would buy a supporter pack and 2 stash tabs for mapps

but with xolla as only pay provider no way.

As long as you have no other provider i would buy but will not buy.

the business condition from xolla are a pain and seems more terrible as facebook and whatsapp (wich i dont use because of business conditions).

Just before the league I was like ok great 3rd type of maps... well you will get my money eventually :D
I instantly bought it. QoL much. For all the complainers could ggg perhaps give a rough estimate of total time invested in this stash? From planning to coding to QA to release? I'd think that anything from 30-60 staff days is realistic, since GGG seems to employ very competent staff that would mean around 40k$ (not knowing the wage labor cost in NZ). So, since they are not selling a DLC but basically currency that you can use to enhance your gameplay, I think that's a fair price.
Also I am pretty sure that we will get the aforementioned suggested improvements for free over time, and I bet the release of those will be accompanied by a stash sale.
So go ahead and wait. And even now they don't improve it, it still gives me QoL because I spent lots of time sorting my maps accumulated. I don't know about you,but an hour total saved is already worth 15$ to me.
Thanks!
GG GGG. It's a bit laggy tho, when you mass ctrl-click to transfer maps and when searching. But oh well, its still a massive QoL for us endgame grinders.

E:
I heard you liek mapping, so we put a tab in your tab...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 13, 2017, 4:41:14 AM
The map tab is great!

Last wish. A section in the map tab for sacrifice fragments, as they tend to clutter up inventory over time.
perfect
First of all: Thanks for this very QoL-improving addition! I firmly can't agree with the folks complaining about the price; it saves a multiple on regular/premium tabs, so it's actually not that expensive.

After that being said, I too -like many already pointed out- would like to see some space for fragments.

Furthermore, it's kinda disappointing one can't stash legacy maps on it. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a second map tab which can also hold legacy maps, using a dropdown (exactly like on the empty tab, to keep things simple), which costs some more points (say 250 or so).

That way, players who have a lot of legacy maps can spend a little more for stashing all maps on one tab, while new players don't need to pay for extra functionality they won't use. In case you decide to implements this, pls provide an upgrade function for those who already bought a map tab.
"
Lauicus wrote:

Furthermore, it's kinda disappointing one can't stash legacy maps on it. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a second map tab which can also hold legacy maps, using a dropdown (exactly like on the empty tab, to keep things simple), which costs some more points (say 250 or so).

That way, players who have a lot of legacy maps can spend a little more for stashing all maps on one tab, while new players don't need to pay for extra functionality they won't use. In case you decide to implements this, pls provide an upgrade function for those who already bought a map tab.

What?
Did you see the video? Legacy maps from 0:33
Last edited by Rohan13 on Dec 13, 2017, 5:23:17 AM
This is even specified in the announcement:

"
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time. Different series are indicated by different background map art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info