Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

I really want that map tab, Xsolla doesn't.
Amazing!
Could you also consider adding to this tab slots for map fragments and maybe chiesels/alch/chaos/scourge
So uh...

Are we getting a stash tab sale this weekend (*wink wink nudge nudge*)?
"
dupie wrote:
I can see why this is $15, but yeah I am happy not hoarding maps I do not intend to run on temp leagues anymore. Only way I will be buying this is if it had map fragments and other things that would warrant the fucking ludicrous price tag for convenience.

$15 is ludicrous to you? I imagine ordering delivery or dining out is beyond imagining for you.
Add the ability to store maps from different series in a single tab or it's completely useless. It has very limited use on leagues, since you can already store all maps in 1-2 tabs, this will only help to organize maps. Buying 4 tabs just for standard will fuck over you on leagues, since you would never use more than 1. Just 1 tab is useless on standard, since you can't fit your maps in it, even if you have 10 old maps. It would be fine in the future when we'll be able to just keep remove only map tabs from leagues, but for now it's useless on standard. Why not just add the ability to store old maps with new ones in the same tab and just hide old series by default?

This seems to me like a completely unnecessary "fuck you" to anyone who occasionally play standard, since it wouldn't take anything to allow store old maps in the same tab, layout allows it. Just limit amount of maps you can put inside by some arbitrary number, if you feel like it would give too much space.
Last edited by DemonikPath on Dec 13, 2017, 1:40:30 AM
kind a expensive for me. In my country it is like 45 usd if you convert to our money..
150 points for a stash tab, ridiculous. The more of these stash sales, the more P2W it will become. Playing the game to it's full potential without buying premium and stash upgrades is nearly impossible. I realy hate where this goes. Don't get me wrong, I already put over 1500 euro's in this game over the past few years to support this game. However, I find it still ridiculous that you should pay for those stash shit. This should be added to the free content in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if they still transfer it to the free content, regardless the fact that I already spend over 50 euro's for stash tabs. In a F2P game people should not get extra benefits from buying stuff, right? I really just don't get this en I don't understand that everybody is fine with this.

I like the content, but really, a big FUCK to this.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Dec 13, 2017, 1:55:05 AM
I'm so happy to see the map tab! Thank you to GGG for making it happen! :)

(But I will wait until it comes on sale.)
Nice addition to the game.
I'm playing only temp leagues, so i got no problem with storage for maps other than current, so i need only 1 tab.
But (like many others) i think..
that dropdown menu for each expansion (or current/legacy) would be nice addition to this tab
and possibility to open at once map tab and currency tab too.

i will definitiely buy it anyway ;)
Kinda feel scammazed by the timing of this to be honest - if I had known this was coming out when I bought the Scholar pack 2 days ago I would have saved 150 points from it instead of buying mtx boxes.

Skipping for now, normal tabs will still do for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info