6-socket Orb of Fusing Community Log (done)

already ~75 fuse down
about to throw 111 more at it...possibly cash in some exalt or gcps if those fail. I'll update after.
IGN=FatherOfDragons/TheUnburnt
"
Taaveti wrote:

220 Fusing
4L or less: 220
5L: 0
6L: 0

Seriously, I was just trying to get a 5L.
I've given myself a quota when I hit 150 fusings. I'm gonna just quit the game if I still don't get a 5L when i hit LV80 (i'm at LV79 55% atm).
With the amount of fusing i've used i could've bought like 5x 5Ls already.

Update on fusings;
80 more fusings (total 300)
no 5L/6L

Just dinged 80, collected 80 more fusings to get the total to 300 fusings. Still no 5L for me, which is pretty ridiculous considering the chance was estimated to be around 1/100 on a 5S (which should be even higher on a 6S, though it is not supported by the data on this thread).

The game is done for to me, it is no longer fun and everyday now feels just like fusing grinds instead. I guessed I paid enough (bought the $20 premium stash tab bundle) for the time I've enjoyed so far.
Best of luck to all other crafters and may everyone gets their 5L/6L before their nerves break.
ign: Vesagran

469 fusings.

2 5L
0 6L
467 4l or less
IGN: AshleyCTJ - Timezone GMT (+8:00)
Last edited by AshleyCTJ on Mar 12, 2013, 11:42:48 AM
Yikes :S

I have 220 saved up to try to 6L my 5L Lioneyes... Looks like I should probably save up more before I go spam crazy on it. Are you guys throwing these mass fusings at it at once or over time?
Update:

took 152 to 6L; was originally a 5L which took 30 if I recall. 5Led again before it 6Led :)
a measly 40 fusing, and no 5L or 6L.

just to add to your numbers.
31 Fusings
4L or less: 31
5L: 0
6L: 0

IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
rotan wrote:
Update:

took 152 to 6L; was originally a 5L which took 30 if I recall. 5Led again before it 6Led :)

You should divine it now. The roll on that is pretty bad.
IGN: Rangerzyzz
Contact me in game if I'm outbid or win.
If I can't be reached PM me.
OP updated.

This is purely a hunch, but I'd bet that the true chance of 5-link is 5/806 and the chance of 6-link is 1/806.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
the other day it took me 1 fusing to get a six link on a sun armor, it was white
cant link it cause i sold it right after :p
the lvl was at least 50

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info