6-socket Orb of Fusing Community Log (done)

"
vin_chow wrote:

Another 312 fusings
5L - 4
6L - 0

RIP

3rd time fusing
42FUSINGS USED!

160fusings used
6L: 1
5L: 3

118 Fusing...and counting
5L = 0
6L = 0

Not exactly sure...not sure if you'll count it because I didn't keep track.

But I know I did this:

I bought 2 20 stacks, and then I had about 10 from leveling the character I wanted to use this. Also, I had about 10 when I found it, and used them pretty much immediately after 6s'ing it. So I'm pretty sure less than 70.

Oh and until the 6L..it never linked more than 4.

Last edited by Honch on Mar 11, 2013, 9:58:29 AM
I love this log !

this does not count and i don't have my chest anymore anyway
but i was one of thouse in closed beta who used 1200+ fusings on a 6S in the quest of a 6L
well i got like 5times a 5Ls but well... after the wipe i could lought about it

gl to all of you who dream of the 6th link!

keep the inflation down :D

@ScrotieMcB: really appreciate this thread

/bump
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Mar 11, 2013, 9:30:16 PM

Got 5link in less than 70fusings.

I will try to get 6link if i have at least 300fuses(maybe 500) half to try for 6link and another half for getting back for 5link hehe..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
*Post Removed*
Last edited by YoMicky on Mar 12, 2013, 3:47:27 AM
"
YoMicky wrote:
This is ridiculous. I know that the idea is to have a project of sorts to work on for your best gear, but 1 6l in roughly 1000? How is that reasonable at all? There needs to be a better way...

Lots of people are crafting 6L'd items. I personally think that too many are being crafted, and 6L chance should be nerfed.
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
Last edited by null03 on Mar 12, 2013, 2:35:06 AM
"
null03 wrote:
"
YoMicky wrote:
This is ridiculous. I know that the idea is to have a project of sorts to work on for your best gear, but 1 6l in roughly 1000? How is that reasonable at all? There needs to be a better way...

Lots of people are crafting 6L'd items. I personally think that too many are being crafted, and 6L chance should be nerfed.

I want the maximum amount of real data on 5L and 6L. Therefore, I don't want this thread becoming polarizing one way or the other. Therefore, I don't want you two debating whether the current 6L odds are fair or not.

Frankly, we still have a substantial margin of error to overcome. For example, null's "1 in 1000" could actually be 1 in 600, which is nearly twice as often (his point becomes weaker), or maybe even 1 in 1200 (his point becomes stronger). The point is, we really don't know yet. The approximations in the OP are merely estimates; assuming they are the real values is a little premature at this phase of the project.

If you want to create a separate thread for these issues... great! I might even chip in with my opinion. But please refrain from further debate here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 12, 2013, 3:14:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info