Curse on Hit Bugged on Poet's Pen

I use 2 Poet's Pen and i want to use frenzy + curse on hit + warlords mark in my chest.

When i hit enemys the curse does not get applied. if i weapon swap and use frenzy + curse on hit + warlords mark the curse does get applied.

So i think it is bugged with the Poet's Pen itself
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 6:35:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump it is disturbing the build i have planned with it pls :P
Assuming that "trigger mechanics" is the same for this particular unique - you're "supporting" Curse gem with 2 triggers. Which doesn't work (by the game mechanics).

Try to remove Curse on Hit support (yet the result may be different from what you've expected).
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
i do not support the curse with 2 triggers i would support the frenzy atack with the trigger on atack from the weapons and the curse on hit,

because my frenzy + curse on hit + warlords mark is in the chest, the curse should not be supported by 2 triggers :)

but i get what you mean
"
CyroXs wrote:
i do not support the curse with 2 triggers i would support the frenzy atack with the trigger on atack from the weapons and the curse on hit,

because my frenzy + curse on hit + warlords mark is in the chest, the curse should not be supported by 2 triggers :)

but i get what you mean

Oh, sorry.
Assumed you've these gems socketed in Poet's Pen.

Yeah, would be faster to send a letter to support (they are investigating "
Attack - Curse on Hit - Despair" doesn't work" case now)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Bump. I was also planning a build around this and tried it without success. I can apply temporal chains from Asenath's Gentle Touch, but I cannot apply curses with the frenzy I'm using to trigger the pen or with curse on hit linked to a spell/curse in the pen itself. I guess the last one kind makes sense if you can't nest triggers. Still kind of a bummer though though.
Last edited by AndyAdamantium on Dec 9, 2017, 11:17:19 PM
frenzy linked with culling strike support also does not work
Got Poet's Pen and cast on crit setup on chest and for some reason cast on crit in chest does not work with poet's pen. Tested with same spell and different spell.
I did write a ticket to the Support, did not receive an answer yet unfortunately.

Hope it will be fixed soon.

Need the Curses for harder maps :D
Same issue here, CoH setup works fine with any wands except The Poet's Pen. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, kinda sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info