Curse on Hit Bugged on Poet's Pen

The "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Attack" line only applies to spells that are socketed in The Poet's Pen. It does not trigger spells that are socketed in your body armour for example.

A skill cannot be supported by multiple triggers at once. This is why a setup of Frenzy + Curse on Hit + Temporal Chains socketed in The Poet's Pen would not work.

Are there any other cases that I haven't covered? I believe this is working as intended.
I'm going to get some fresh copies of your guys' characters to try this out on. I haven't been able to reproduce the behaviour you guys are explaining so far.

Sorry for the initial explanation. At first, I thought that perhaps people were just confused about how the wand is meant to work. Seems like there may be something wrong here after all - I'm just not sure why I can't reproduce it yet.
Thanks for those videos, they're quite helpful. We'll figure out what is going on here. Something's not right...
Hey guys - the issues here were reproduced yesterday and passed on to a programmer to get looked into / fixed. We'll need some time to get a fix together, test that fix, and then get the fix into a patch (assuming the fix doesn't break anything else).

The reports here have been helpful - thanks everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info