[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

hey man just wanted to tell you this build is awesome i am having a blast playing it
Hi there!

I love the concept of this build and wanna try out.
Only thing is I don’t like sunder. I tried a few budget league starter Uber lab slayer guide with sunder and just didn’t like it.
Can we swap the skill? Like could this build work with minor changes for like blade flurry or earthquake or molten strike which are all good single target skills?

Hi Xcise!

I'm really enjoying my time with sunder and have enjoyed it so far. I'm still following your guide and had one question regarding the auras and gem links.

When trying to use Poacher's Mark, Hatred, and Herald of Ash, I am unable to use all three due to mana reserve constraints. I was wondering if you could provide an insight on which ones you use personally.
Spoiler
"
hey man just wanted to tell you this build is awesome i am having a blast playing it
Thanks buddy, appreciate it.
Spoiler
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

I love the concept of this build and wanna try out.
Only thing is I don’t like sunder. I tried a few budget league starter Uber lab slayer guide with sunder and just didn’t like it.
Can we swap the skill? Like could this build work with minor changes for like blade flurry or earthquake or molten strike which are all good single target skills?

Maybe tectonic slam? idk. This build is different to other sunder builds though, sunder has less attack speed, so we stack attack speed to make it super fun.
Spoiler
Hi Xcise!

I'm really enjoying my time with sunder and have enjoyed it so far. I'm still following your guide and had one question regarding the auras and gem links.

When trying to use Poacher's Mark, Hatred, and Herald of Ash, I am unable to use all three due to mana reserve constraints. I was wondering if you could provide an insight on which ones you use personally.
Drop Herald of Ash or Hatred if you want more mana. Poacher's mark improves clear speed by a lot with the frenzy charges and flask charges. Until you get soul taker or blood magic for leap slam, then I think hatred is best for clear speed+damage. It's personal preference, really.

When you get soul taker + charisma passive nodes, then you can use 3 auras with ease.

-Burn
Xci,

Quick question. I seen some axes that may have better stats than soul taker, for example Eagle Mangler Reaver Axe, Riftspwan Siege axe...

I'm new, less than a week, so I'm just asking out.
Spoiler
"
gabrocha wrote:
Xci,

Quick question. I seen some axes that may have better stats than soul taker, for example Eagle Mangler Reaver Axe, Riftspwan Siege axe...

The unique aspect from Soul Taker still makes me prefer Soul Taker over high DPS axes.
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler
"
gabrocha wrote:
Xci,

The unique aspect from Soul Taker still makes me prefer Soul Taker over high DPS axes.

That would be the possibility of being able to use all buff and dont need mana to use skills?

If yes, then is this better than only using two buffs + literally doubled DPS?

Also what's the feeling of using axe in both hands? instead axe and claw/sword? I see we took axe dmg nodes. Wouldn't be more logical using axes in both hands?
Last edited by gabrocha on Jul 3, 2018, 2:20:06 AM
Spoiler
"
gabrocha wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler
"
gabrocha wrote:
Xci,

That would be the possibility of being able to use all buff and dont need mana to use skills?

If yes, then is this better than only using two buffs + literally doubled DPS?

Also what's the feeling of using axe in both hands? instead axe and claw/sword? I see we took axe dmg nodes. Wouldn't be more logical using axes in both hands?
We are using herald of ash, hatred and poacher's mark, HoA + hatred gives good damage, and poacher's mark gives frenzies + flask charges to sustain 100% flasks, even in 50% reduced flask charge maps.

Leap slam and sunder both only use main hand (the axe), the claw just has global mods that boost damage and res/int/str/WED.
Would you consider the Loreweave as an alternative option to the brass dome?
UPDATE: Minor adjustments on passive tree:
Passive tree/ascendency
Current skill tree (might be a little different since I have enlighten4): http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicIncursion

Passive tree (10 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vw
Passive tree (20 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vv
Passive tree (30 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vu
Passive tree (40 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vt
Passive tree (50 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vs
Passive tree (64 points): www.poeurl.com/b0vr
Passive tree (lvl51 / 74 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vq
Passive tree (lvl61 / 84 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vp
Passive tree (lvl71 / 94 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vo
Passive tree (lvl81 / 104 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vm
Passive tree (lvl91 / 114 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vl
Passive tree (lvl100 / 123 pts): www.poeurl.com/b0vi

Brutal Fervour -> Headsman

Should be able to tank most early game bosses with enough life leech (slitherpinch + rings/amulet)

UPDATE: NEW RECOMMENDED GEAR
Spoiler

My To-Do list:

Main hand: Corrupt a better soul taker, attack speed will be best as the implicit, then flat phys would also be good
Off-hand: Could use more int/res
Body: Get 21/20 for the six link and possibly corrupt a better brass dome (will be expensive)
Gloves: More res on gloves
Boots: Pretty much done
Amulet: +1 curse
Rings: More Res i guess, but they're pretty good atm
Belt: Headhunter buffs pretty much double my damage and attack speed/move speed 50% of the time, so Headhunter is still the best, but a double corrupted belt of the deceiver is also good for people that can't afford it (%life and %attack speed)
Flasks: Just need to upgrade my atziri flask, been lazy to do so.
Jewels: Will stay with my jewels for a while until I get better res on my other rares.

"
l1maR wrote:
Would you consider the Loreweave as an alternative option to the brass dome?
Maybe only for Uber Atziri, else Brass Dome, Belly or one of those shaper/elder with insane life gains should be better.
Last edited by Xcise on Jul 12, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info