[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
PlainSage wrote:
will you be updating this guide for 3.3?

I really hope so... This is one of the best and enjoyable builds i have ever played. :)
"
vdcterminator wrote:
"
PlainSage wrote:
will you be updating this guide for 3.3?

EDIT: Updated lvl 100 passive tree for 3.3
EDIT: Here's my Incursion character: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicIncursion

-Burn
Last edited by Xcise on Jun 18, 2018, 10:41:53 PM
Hello Xcise,

First of all i must say that i really enjoy your build...Keep up the good work :)

I've made it to lvl 95 so far :)

You posted somewhere that players should aim for about 1.5m damage in tooltips DPS.
I have around 8-900k right now with charges, Ancestral Protector and flask up.
I don't see how i can tweak it further to get around 1.5M. ?
Could you give me some advise pls :)
Character named: Neelixx

(I'm not a total noob in this game but sometimes the game-mechanics can be
a bit hard to understand for a casual player like me...hehe)

Last edited by vdcterminator on Jun 19, 2018, 7:38:20 PM
Spoiler
"
vdcterminator wrote:
Hello Xcise,

First of all i must say that i really enjoy your build...Keep up the good work :)

You posted somewhere that players should aim for about 1.5m damage in tooltips DPS.

1 million is decent.

First, replace quicksilvers with sins's rebirth, get at least t1 phys on amulet, get insanity gloves or attack speed gloves + t1 phys spiked gloves, corrupt your gems to try and get 21/20, and tick the correct checkboxes in path of building and you should achieve 1.8M DPS pretty easily with your gear.

-Burn
Noob here but why does this build use Protector instead of Warchief and why does it use DW instead of 2H with the Slayer ascendancy bonus? Also, how can you use Sunder with 100% reserved mana?
Last edited by Manta_Style on Jun 21, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler
"
vdcterminator wrote:
Hello Xcise,

1 million is decent.

First, replace quicksilvers with sins's rebirth, get at least t1 phys on amulet, get insanity gloves or attack speed gloves + t1 phys spiked gloves, corrupt your gems to try and get 21/20, and tick the correct checkboxes in path of building and you should achieve 1.8M DPS pretty easily with your gear.

-Burn

Ty man... Have a nice day :)
Hi there Xcise,

Ty for this build. Playing it in incursion. Currently level 87 and loving it.

Just one question. What is the recommended gem setup until I can afford 2 x Enlighten lvl4?

Currently going this way, but not sure what I should be socketing in my weapons.

Chest - Sunder - Multistrike - Ruthless - Melee Phys Dmg - Dmg on Full - Concentrated
Helm - Leap Slam - Faster attacks - Fortify - Culling
Gloves - Cast when dmg taken - Herald of ash - Ancestral Prot - Blood Rage

Weapon 1 - ???
Weapon 2 - ???

Thanks
Last edited by l1maR on Jun 22, 2018, 8:34:49 PM
Spoiler
"
l1maR wrote:
Hi there Xcise,

Ty for this build. Playing it in incursion. Currently level 87 and loving it.

Just one question. What is the recommended gem setup until I can afford 2 x Enlighten lvl4?

Currently going this way, but not sure what I should be socketing in my weapons.

Chest - Sunder - Multistrike - Ruthless - Melee Phys Dmg - Dmg on Full - Concentrated
Helm - Leap Slam - Faster attacks - Fortify - Culling
Gloves - Cast when dmg taken - Herald of ash - Ancestral Prot - Blood Rage

Weapon 1 - ???
Weapon 2 - ???

Thanks
http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicIncursion

That's my current gem setup. Replace herald of ash with enlighten4 to get rid of charisma, and put herald of ash somewhere else.

EDIT:
Spoiler
"
Manta_Style wrote:
Noob here but why does this build use Protector instead of Warchief and why does it use DW instead of 2H with the Slayer ascendancy bonus? Also, how can you use Sunder with 100% reserved mana?
Protector gives attack speed, clear speed and more DPS for sunder. We are slot starved for proper links so we won't be using a linked warchief, just a one link protector. DW is faster than 2H, the slayer ascendancy bonuses aren't that great compared to the clear speed gained from DW. Soul taker has: Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks.
Last edited by Xcise on Jun 25, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
Hello,
I play this .. it looks pretty nice.
I am lvl 68 very fast .. Kitava dead and now maps time. BUT your gem links and gear with gems are different .. I am confused, whats better to gear .. help pls :D
A bought 2x enlighten and you dont have it.
Spoiler
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello,
I play this .. it looks pretty nice.
I am lvl 68 very fast .. Kitava dead and now maps time. BUT your gem links and gear with gems are different .. I am confused, whats better to gear .. help pls :D
A bought 2x enlighten and you dont have it.
Both gem link setups work, up to you which one you prefer.

UPDATE: Fixed some wording around in guide
UPDATE: Changed gem links around to not include enlighten, which confuses people
UPDATE: New recommended items and gem links:

Last edited by Xcise on Jun 27, 2018, 5:56:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info