Whitelisting of the Trade API

"
SqualZell wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
This set up is worse than any Auction House would be, just give us a GW2 style Auctions House....

If you read about their reason to not place auction houses in the game you will see why GW2 style auction house can't happen.

It has nothing to do with "cant" and all to do with GGG choosing to deliberately make trading as obnoxious and annoying as possible.

There's dozens of posts in the trade manifesto thread showing GGG in detail how wrong their stance is. But they refuse to listen.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
What a pre christmas gift!much appreciated!!! <3
Love it!
Just a thought:

Perhaps as a part of the tutorial (if it is not already), GGG could inform new players that if they get PMed on an item immediately after putting it in a tab, it probably/generally suggests that they have significantly underpriced it (if they put a price on it), or the offer they are getting (if they didn't list a price) is far below its real worth. In my experience this is the case >90% of the time I get a near instant PM on an item.

Losing great items because you didn't know their worth is a part of the learning process, but the ruthless efficiency of the automated, industrialised item predators is so acute that a little warning to the new player would not be unreasonable.

I do understand that in some cases, early PMs are not to do with taking advantage of the seller, someone just wants a rare item and is willing to offer a fair price.
"In the arms race of needing the best trading tools to compete"

Here is the problem. Bad game design.
Official indexer
Whitelist
AFK filter

Fighted for this for years ! Finaly it's here !

The improvements ! Can seems to be small ones maybe, but FAIR ones and HIGHLY beneficial for the userbase wich is beneficial for the game, i'm convinced of that.

Had to post a second time in this thread really i already said it but this is a BIG STEP FORWARD and in the right direction.

I imagine it wasn't an easy decision on GGG's side, you found a way where fan dev arn't left behind i respect that a lot !

Deserve the newspaper frontpage ! Big TITLES !

"After years GGG finaly change it's politic about third party tools !"

You guys literaly reached level 101.

Edit: Sorry had to post twice in this thread, can't realize it's finaly happening. Literaly lost faith at some points.

Hf :)
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
SqualZell wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
This set up is worse than any Auction House would be, just give us a GW2 style Auctions House....

If you read about their reason to not place auction houses in the game you will see why GW2 style auction house can't happen.

It has nothing to do with "cant" and all to do with GGG choosing to deliberately make trading as obnoxious and annoying as possible.

There's dozens of posts in the trade manifesto thread showing GGG in detail how wrong their stance is. But they refuse to listen.

I personally support the no auction house notion. While it is annoying at times, it is better than a bloody stockmarket simulator (it is already somewhat like that, but would be so much worse)

Imagine someone buying all the X currency under price of Y to sell it at a higher price etc.
I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
remove these as they're used to snipe items.

poe.trade (added December 8, 2017)
poeapp.com (added December 8, 2017)
Thank you GGG, really appreciate this change! And all the hard work and effort
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"

"
I personally support the no auction house notion. While it is annoying at times, it is better than a bloody stockmarket simulator (it is already somewhat like that, but would be so much worse)

Imagine someone buying all the X currency under price of Y to sell it at a higher price etc.

Wake the fuck up that happens now....

On a side note:

Chris is talking about the Xbox version getting some kind of API.... for fuck sake as hard as I try I can't get away from the path of boting....
Last edited by chronsmash on Dec 8, 2017, 12:00:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info