Whitelisting of the Trade API

"
chronsmash wrote:
"
It has nothing to do with "cant" and all to do with GGG choosing to deliberately make trading as obnoxious and annoying as possible.

There's dozens of posts in the trade manifesto thread showing GGG in detail how wrong their stance is. But they refuse to listen.

"
I personally support the no auction house notion. While it is annoying at times, it is better than a bloody stockmarket simulator (it is already somewhat like that, but would be so much worse)

Imagine someone buying all the X currency under price of Y to sell it at a higher price etc.

Wake the fuck up that happens now....

On a side note:

Chris is talking about the Xbox version getting some kind of API.... for fuck sake as hard as I try I can't get away from the path of boting....

wasnt clear enough. I am against the auctionhouse. thought that was clear from the context :)
I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
NOICE, hope this also reduces server lag.....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Good way to fix this i think
The best of Nerfs!!!
Way to go!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Good news, thank you GGG!
I must buy supporter pack because of this great nerf :-). Best nerf released up to date.
A much needed change, thank you GGG! Hope this will help level the playing field, and put everyone in the same boat when it comes to sniping the best deals.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Good work! Thanks alot!
"
Setharial wrote:
What about PoeNinja?
`

for a stats website like poe.ninja it shouldnt matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info