Jerusalem Recognized as Israel's Capital by United States

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
No other group is better at playing the victim card while pressing the offensive.

There is. Look who's conquering Europe while acting like the poorest guys out there.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Unless you're actually familiar with that city, the surrounding area, and the culture there, you can't say jack shit about whether this is a good move or not. Well, you can, but you'd just be repeating other political comments from "experts" on either side, which is pointless because it's extremely divisive at the moment.

Personally, I fully support Israel and the line drawn in 1949 under the armistice at the time. But I don't know if this is a good decision or not. Sure, it supports Israel, one of our closest allies, but is it really the best move for both them and us? I really don't know. I also recognize the Muslims living there and respect their existence even if I fight tooth and nail against any attempts at imposing Sharia law which is incompatible with modern civilization.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Dec 7, 2017, 9:18:40 AM
Senate voted on it with overwhelming majority and Trump is implementing it. The GEOTUS is a man of action.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Senate voted on it with overwhelming majority and Trump is implementing it. The GEOTUS is a man of action.

And there is a stipulation that allow the President to waiver it. He doesn't have to do it but he did it anyway...
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

And there is a stipulation that allow the President to waiver it. He doesn't have to do it but he did it anyway...

as well he should have
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

as well he should have

If he like seeing Palestinians fighting Israelis. People usually try to be more inconspicuous doing that.
Israel won, they get the city. Any of you recently heard Greeks complain about constantinople?
So why it is always tribes from those regions who keep the anger for thousands of years.

Get over it, you lost this war, you won others.
In any cases if both sides were not religious nuts it would have ended long ago.

Meanwhile we have black slavery in Libya and none really care.

[Removed by Support]
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Dec 8, 2017, 8:03:16 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
People talk about 'Israel' as if it's always belonged to the Jews. Like everyone is supposed to care that god (burning bush that talks) gave them some land 2000+ years ago, even people who don't buy into nutty religious nonsense.

Well in a way it did always belong, as Israel was a Jewish state back in the days and is a Jewish state now. But it didn't exist in between. The so called "Palestine" never acutally existed as a state, it's just a geographical name.

The European Jews having the right to migrate in, that's the real question here. It's like the Italians trying to reclaim old roman teritories, because Ave Caesar!

But Jerusalem was founded by Jews, that's undisputed. Arabs/muslims just conquered it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
violence and threats of violence often bring the opposite of the desired result.
[Removed by Support]
they didn't want Trump to say the obvious, so they threatened him and Israel?

Jerusalem is, and was capital of Israel decades before Trump, and holy to the Jewish people for thousands of years - but Israel also does something I highly doubt an Arab country would do in its stead: keeps autonomy of the Muslim holy sites. allows the other religion to care for their places of worship.
allows free access to believers, while obviously screening the ones who come to do harm rather than pray, like any sane country would.

now, they will riot and kill and pillage and burn because Trump said the obvious.
and then what?
they already have Al-Aqsa. before Trump. before threatening. before rioting.
hell, they will probably riot inside Al-Aqsa itself.
and after the smoke clears they will still have Al-Aqsa.

so what is the point, besides .... [Removed by Support]?

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Dec 8, 2017, 7:38:02 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
but Israel also does something I highly doubt an Arab country would do in its stead: keeps autonomy of the Muslim holy sites. allows the other religion to care for their places of worship.

Very good point. In fact Israel prohibits Jews from even going up on the Temple Mount, as that would infuriate the Arabs. Arabs can't stand Jews being near their al-Aqsa thingy, and would riot and kill if that happened (eg. the second Intifada). Basically Jews can't visit their own holiest site, even though they control the city.

Now compare this to the state of minorities in the islamic world. Where they still exist and haven't been completley genocided, that is.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info