Jerusalem Recognized as Israel's Capital by United States

This recognition of reality is the first step towards reclaiming East Jerusalem.

Too long have hate-filled and violent men been capitulated to; too long has old Jerusalem stood monument to Islam; too long has Jerusalem been perverted from its original intention, held hostage by wicked men clinging to what is not theirs.

There is no God but God, and Muhammad is a false prophet. Repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Holy and True.

Woe to unrepentant sinners: though they do not see it, they bring destruction upon their heads; their destruction will be swift and complete.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2017, 11:13:53 AM
Intifada tomorrow? I'm not a man of religion, but historically Muslims are occupiers of Jerusalem, without a doubt. They invaded and they built their mosques on top of the holiest site of the Jews. But Ashkenazi Jews are also kinda invaders* there, hmmm... we have a conundrum.

(* or in PC speak: they are just migrants & refugees ;)

Anyway, these two can't coexist, so the best thing would be to separate them. Maybe pay the arabs to move into other arab countries? Except no arab country would let their "Palestinian brothers" in.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 6, 2017, 3:29:28 PM
Nice to hear a little good news
I dont see any any key!
This thread is why religion is shit.
Also do you really believe Trump action is act of god?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
This thread is why religion is shit.
Also do you really believe Trump action is act of god?

no cant say that I do
I dont see any any key!
"
morbo wrote:
Intifada tomorrow? I'm not a man of religion, but historically Muslims are occupiers of Jerusalem, without a doubt. They invaded and they built their mosques on top of the holiest site of the Jews. But Ashkenazi Jews are also kinda invaders* there, hmmm... we have a conundrum.

(* or in PC speak: they are just migrants & refugees ;)

Anyway, these two can't coexist, so the best thing would be to separate them. Maybe pay the arabs to move into other arab countries? Except no arab country would let their "Palestinian brothers" in.

Perhaps, when the dust settles in Syria, there will be room for people needing a new place to live to work to rebuild the nation (the Palestinians could go there as workers). Unemployment among relocated peoples is a real problem, but following the aftermath of the war in Syria, there will be plenty of need for workers (as well as opportunity for enterprising individuals).

Any possibilities are contingent upon a willing Israel, determined to remove the Palestinians from within its borders, relocating them elsewhere. I'm not sure whether or not Israel is yet of the mind to relocate the Palestinians, nor if such an action can be accomplished without precipitating conflict (although that should not, in my eyes, dissuade the necessary relocation of the Palestinians, it may prove an initial impediment to such an action, were Israel to decide on this course).
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
Last edited by bwam on Dec 6, 2017, 4:52:39 PM
It's Trump's play to his base supporters and a means to create diversion. Nothing good will be gained except by Trump

He can't build their wall, repeal/replace Obamacare, or "lock her up", so he has to do something.

Yeah, he's really 'playing to his base' by doing something that Bernie Sanders, Diane Fienstein, and Hillary Clinton all voted for. Even Cryin' Chuck Schumer is for this.

On subject, I really don't care about this. The Jews were once Holocausted by Catholics. Were the free western world to stand idly by now, they would by Holocausted by Wahabbists. We kinda have to be on their side but all these millennia of religious idiocy really make me weary.
People talk about 'Israel' as if it's always belonged to the Jews. Like everyone is supposed to care that god (burning bush that talks) gave them some land 2000+ years ago, even people who don't buy into nutty religious nonsense. And this is their supposed claim and justification for colonizing territory from another group? The Jews of modern times bear no connection whatsoever with the ancient Israelites, outside of sharing a similar religion. Then suddenly, Britain decides to allow Jewish settlements in Palestine after WW2, but they kept taking more and more territory, until a war broke out with the locals. A war which they won, but they've sense been colonizing more and more territory, chipping away at what was previously Palestine in small bits. One settlement at a time. Given the situation, I can't blame the Palestinians for being mad, and wanting to fight back.

I'll give Jewish people one thing. No other group is better at playing the victim card while pressing the offensive. They know and understand all the combinations of little nuances involved for such a thing to work, and they're doing it *perfectly* with regards to Israel. They've got American Christian Conservatives eating from their hands.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 6, 2017, 10:20:42 PM
Idiotic move as expected. I used to live and work in West Jerusalem in the 90s for a year. East Jerusalem is an occupied arabic city(with good food :-)).

Since the Oslo talks the existence of a future palestinian state with East Jerusalem as it´s capital is the most important issue for palestinians. If Israel continues to steal palestinian land(settlements, wall, East Jerusalem), there will never be peace.

Trump is - let´s say - not helpful in international politics. Good luck with that embassy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info