Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

It's retarted, just like their Xbox Controls are retarted.
Still no changes to traps and more importantly to the lackluster Saboteur ascendancy class.

XP after level 95 nerfed, a change catering to 0.001% of your player base if at all. Even worse is the wording of the original post regarding the nerf mentioning "overwhelming feedback" to make that change...suuure!

I'm very happy I didn't splash the cash yet on the new supporter packs.
I expected there would be some compensation for spellcasters losing VP. In reality quite the opposite happened with MoM getting nerfed as well. So I guess now the game should be called path of Slayer. Well... at least the name is cool.

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

If you play SC permanent league the problem is on YOU, not in the game. ROFLMAO.

One of the problems with this game are asswipes like you who don't understand that people like to use their builds beyond the length on one league.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Still no info about the new Stash Tab announced in the Five Facts post?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027191
Am i the only one who noticed they only posted 4 skill gems and 5 supports. What is the 6th support GGG! Your killing me. And with the new exalt recipe you guys leaked please let it be the cast line support!!.

Also whats wrong with wveryone comlaining about the lvl 100 exp increase.
First everyone is complaining that people hit lvl 100 by day 2 or 3. And not its gonna take the 2-3 days longer boo hoo.
And if you play standard your gonna hit 100 eventually anyways. So really the only thing this effects is the HC guys. And honestly i only play HC and can care less. Id rather have to earn lvl 100 over dedicated time than play for 24hrs and have a lvl 100 like some guys.

Accuity got a legacy version is so wrong.................................... GGG balance are .........................................................................................................................................dafuq u even make a legacy version or u leave with the true instaleech or no simple ... BUT NOOOO LETS MAKE A LEGACY VERSION so only standard players will get benefits.
tooooooo long patch notes. tired to read all.
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
Am i the only one who noticed they only posted 4 skill gems and 5 supports. What is the 6th support GGG! Your killing me. And with the new exalt recipe you guys leaked please let it be the cast line support!!.

You are only one assuming that GGG can count to 10.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
Sauronsatan wrote:

You are only one assuming that GGG can count to 10.

They also said they will leave one gem out of the patch notes and it wont be revealed until the patch hits...
meh. This time I am gonna play whtever the FoTM will be. But I am really missing few things in the patch notes. For me it would be the most important things.

1) added option to turn of shadows for the dx11 client
2) added option to set particle density for all clients
3) fps drop introduced in version 3.0.0 to dx9 and dx9ex clients fixed
4) issue with unexpected disconnect whenever player switches zone was resolved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info