Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Vaal pact can leech ES again together with GR?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
"
TheDeathX wrote:
lol acuity instant leech goes legacy. How stupid is that?
They have never done anything similar to that i think.
Keep a real unfair mechanic on a legacy item? Joke?

I don't even understand, why legacy items exist in this game. It benefits those, who have the item, and destroys the economy and the community of the game.

Because GGG comes from a card game background and they treat their items like prints that make their way in and out of circulation. This is why they ran Legacy league and reintroduced reliquary items as a homage to those old 'prints' (items). Didn't you play Legacy league? Chris Wilson had a video talking specifically about this point and card comparison and people are still asking the same question on why legacies exist. Watch this video so to put this question to rest.

If you a agree or disagree with the philosophy that's an entirely different debate, but most should at minimum understand why legacies exist. It's part of the game's model.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 7, 2017, 9:13:20 PM
WTB All Acuity

"
KillerFit wrote:
Dont get it,why F*ck up the exp at higher lvls again?I get what you are getting at BUT most of us dont race?Why you say,kids,work and so on!You just f*cked up the grinding exp for 90% of us,based on the other 5% that race!Now if you have 20 hours a day to spend racing than you are an extraordinary nerd kid!I AM NOT!Why do i have to suffer penalties,because of some kid that spends 20 hours infront of the pC!Further more this game is BASED on grinding!Thats the whole thing of the game,grind,find,level=get better!You just officially broke lvling experience!People wont even bother going over lvl 95!GGG=game of nerfing everything so you get more nerves playing it till you just switch the game and play another one :D!
1 more question not relative to the patch nodes!When are we going to have a cool Mtx for Kinetic Blast?!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035905/page/1

I made a thread about that. They are "balancing" the xp grinding in this game around 5 streamers that no-stop-mapping for 40h in a row. They removed now, any chance a casual player had to be even close to 100. Even with 3 months league, you'll never do it.

GGG "balance team" is just completely retarded, unfortunately. This game could be a lot a lot better than what it is now. They are lost in "balance" thing since beta.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 6, 2017, 12:09:05 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
"
"
TheDeathX wrote:
lol acuity instant leech goes legacy. How stupid is that?
They have never done anything similar to that i think.
Keep a real unfair mechanic on a legacy item? Joke?

I don't even understand, why legacy items exist in this game. It benefits those, who have the item, and destroys the economy and the community of the game.

Because GGG comes from a card game background and they treat their items like prints that make their way in and out of circulation. This is why they ran Legacy league and reintroduced reliquary items as a homage to those old 'prints' (items). Didn't you fucking play Legacy league? Chris Wilson had a video talking specifically about this point and card comparison and people are still asking the same fucking question on why legacies exist. Holy fucking shit watch this fucking video to put this question to rest.

If you a agree or disagree with the philosophy that's an entirely different debate, but most should at minimum understand why legacies exist. It's part of the game's model.

Who gives a fuck to legacy dude? It's just dead boring SC permanent league anyway.

If you play SC permanent league the problem is on YOU, not in the game. ROFLMAO.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 6, 2017, 12:10:57 PM
Looking forward to the release day! :)
"
sulix wrote:
The nerfs to VP, Dark Pact and wither all together just seems like GGG don't want us to run self cast dp ever again. It was such a fun build, I'm sad to see it go away :(

welcome to path of exile. Destroying cool builds and enjoyable contents and buffing retarded skills or just keeping it dead is part of "balance" team work here.

They really want all of us to play 3 skills instead of just buff everything and let we play whatever we want. I don't know why.

This is a fucking game, more builds, more skills, more BUFFS = MORE FUN
less builds, less viable skills, more NERFS = BORING FUCKING SHIT GAME!!

GGG can't understand that. They can't. They won't. I don't know why
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 6, 2017, 12:15:19 PM
Pls return my Money my product for what i paid looks like is broken.
For the love of God, stop adding uniques. Alch shards aren't a problem. If 40/48 aren't garbage I'll be shocked. That number is generous too.
A lot of cool quality of life changes ... but O M G some of those nerfs. I will just find some other builds that can do endgame but I can imagine a lot of people getting angry about this...

For me:
"Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.

The passive skills behind Mind over Matter now grant 10% increased Mana (down from 12%) on the non-notables, and 30% increased Mana (down from 40%) and 40 added mana (down from 100) on the notable. "

R.I.P. MoM golem elementalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info