Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
rly guys? sunder untouched?..................

Check under Fixed Bugs section, if anything you can expect a slightly lower damage in certain situations.
Dear G.G.G,

Your patch note said: "Iron Will can now support Summon Skeleton and will affect the damage dealt by Skeleton Mages if you are using the Dead Reckoning threshold jewel."

So i have a question how about the affect of iron will on raise specter If i use spell dame specter like Solar graud?
I would welcome an explanation why Acuity changes will not affect all Acuities in game.
I'm quite disappointed that Storm Burst wasn't buffed at all, despite almost every single thing on the internet that has ever been said about it boiling down to it needing a buff. I'll still use it because I like it, but it is such a damn handicap at times. It gets the job done, but when speed is actually required (say for abyss type things) it sucks. I'll probably just go back to using frostbolt eventually :/

The only changes to it I see listed are in fact 2 bug fixes lol.

I was also surprised Paragon of Calamity and other sources of reduced reflected damage taken wasn't changed at all, given the changes to reflect. Either the mortars are going to be extremely difficult to avoid and you would desire the mitigation, or they will be easy to avoid and you have an ascendancy passive that got a lot less useful. I guess I'll find out this weekend. Idk if I even want the prolif or penetration passives on elementalist, I didn't pick either of them for a reason. I use Liege, Shaper, and Pendulum because they are awesome and I have zero interest in necromancer or occultist.

"
Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect.

Does that mean we no longer gain more melee damage? If so, what was the reason for this? Because this effectively leaves pure physical builds without any utility flask with damage multiplier, causing them to fall behind hybrids even further.
New 3D art on Hiltless..... Is Hiltless even viable now when Vaal Pact is changed?
Wow, i am so disappointed.
No love for Skills like Ball Lightning or Storm Call.
No new Treshhold Jewels.
No love for ES.
And removed Onslaught,Nemesis and Perandus from Zana? WTF? Fuck Headhunter if you like but i virtually have no chance at Berek's or Victario's Acuity now too...

I was so hyped for Friday and i maybe will skip the Pack this Time, cause i dont want to support such BS.
No news about voice acting for our exiles past act 4...
Last edited by cyberarmy on Dec 6, 2017, 1:35:33 AM
Planned to buy support pack, now don't want to play at all after this patch. And regret that I've spent money before.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
And regret that I've spent money before.

me too :(
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Dec 6, 2017, 1:46:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info