Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
The Storm Blade now rewards players with their choice of several rare weapons

please! i do need items for updating my gear while leveling but the quest rewarded items are useless.

"
Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead

golemancer is the only build i can play so far because i die alot, this was the only way i can enjoy the game (yeah was).

but you guy dont be angry with the nerf, shaper and elder items maybe the answer

bye still the next patch note xDxDxD
"
Dudetes, I hope you realize how strong these shaper/Elder items are. Still crying for end game buffs? What the hell

you realize that the currently most high-dmg builds will loose around 50% of the dmg (pre elder/shaped items), right?

Yeah it's not in the patchnotes, but you are forced into 1 lifeflask (- vinktars or ToH or WiseOak) - add 2-4 dmg nodes which are going to be sacrificed for life or other defensive mechanic. Maybe another aura (AA) or so. And on top of this the obvious direct nerf listed in the thread (let it be the barrage enchant), which isn't that major by itself (around 12-14% less dmg).

The new belt might help a little bit to mitigate that, but so far it's not a joke.
Can we have more info on the new experience penalty formula or will it not change but the required XP amounts will be updated instead ? I'd need that info to update a tool.

Nice to see Orb of Storms will work with Lightning Tendrils o/.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 6, 2017, 4:46:59 PM
Solar Guard Spectres Untouched, Glacial Cascade Mines buffed by the new Jewel...

EZ OFF-SCREEN ENDGAME BOSSES...

SO THEY SAID "Vaal Pact was making things Trivial"......

And so they just left these untouched.... seriously
SRS abuses Baron.

Zombie niche item nerfed.

SRS skill is buffed.

Zombies get worse.

What.
"
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

this is TERRIBLE. probably the worst change this patch since most every poe player will replace auras with another active skill and use the buff bar to tell which ones they have to pick out and activate. especially aura bots who run more auras then the skill bar can hold

Edit: on a more relevant note... why dont we have a seperate skill bar placed where the flask/scroll bar in diablo 1 was, exclusivly for auras.
or even alternate skill sets we can toggle with a hotkey
How many arrows does it take to steal the sun?
Last edited by Sheakiru on Dec 5, 2017, 9:12:12 PM
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
dancari wrote:
LOL Bisco's will now start @ 15ex and widen the haves and have nots making the rich richer

Yep this is the weirdest possible change to Bisco's.

This is wrong change IMO too! It seems PoE is designed only for those who grind 24/7 and have no other thing to do, while the rest (even putting considerable high amount of time), won't able to enjoy end-game contents no matter what.

I started PoE with Harbinger league and it is already very grindy game, any change to reduce drop rate for good items is wrong IMO. I have ~700 hours (you can say ~600 hours considering AFK time) and that's only since Harbinger league (because I started PoE since that) and I only got one Bisco drop, it is already very very rare.

Besides that, the new patch is mainly about nerf, heck they nerfed the builds that I tried and enjoyed in Harbinger league. They should instead buff everything around it, this is what Blizzard did right for Diablo 3 in their 2.6.1 patch.
GOD forbid we had a PHYSICAL ONLY CYCLONE BUILD !!!
Thanks ggg for ruining my favorite skill.
Good to know you force people into stupid aura and elemental based damage builds!

Not all of us want mixed damage types.
finally, the long awaited wall of text
Still no flask sounds when crtl clicking to inventory/stash :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info