Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Meh.

positive things first:

+ fewer skills were destroyed compared to 3.0
+ EQ buff
+ maybe good supporter uniques can save the day!?

then the second list

- a lot of skills/items got quite heavily nerfed, most of them being received as very fun/enjoyable by a large part of the community

- bloodseeker keeps it instant leech? What's the logic behind that (to put it mildly) ?

- Where are the ES buffs? Where are new choices for the builds?

- Where are the skills which are going to replace the current meta? The couple of new corpse-skills..Oh, ok. So it's very likely that the build diversity went down yet again.

- breach zana 8, no nemesis, div-location for doctor unclear.

- high potential - low investment - good leveling skills are even better this patch. Speaking about Sunder, GCM and Summoners. GCM even received a lvling buff as a really strong lvling skill. Meanwhile the bow/wanderlvling is garbage. What's the point of capping high investment - high reward skills?

- No Ascendacy rebalance. Hello Assassin and Elementalist.

- a lot of survivability nerfs but only one damage mechanic nerf in reflect. Hard rolled maps are going to be...iffy without supports or GG gear. Yes, and you kind of aren't allowed to die anymore in SC after 95-97 thx to the exp-nerfs.
Last edited by juerk on Dec 5, 2017, 8:55:56 PM
"
Was the Baron nerf necessary? Not really a nerf, more like brutally bludgeoning it till it stops twitching. Because the last time I heard of minion builds dominating the meta was...never. More mind boggling is why a retroactive nerf and not the item going legacy? Acuity went legacy, Kaoms went legacy, plenty of other chase uniques all have legacy variants, multiple in some cases. Can you PLEASE post the thought process behind this, I would really like to know how this became a thing you decided to do.

Read one of my previous comments. Seriously, why touch the baron? They obviously have no clue on the effort it takes to get to high levels of strength on a witch, who barely has any strength passive nodes around her starting area. It was absolutely unnecessary.
Hue
who had an idea to nerf baron ???maybe 25% could be ok but 50% definitely not!!!!
you know what you did, Raiz.
So Perandus is not a Zana mod but Parandus Manor is in the challenges... no current div cards and none of the new ones can get it. Is there a change so it can be gotten from The Encroaching Darkness or am I missing something?

Also does this confirm that Atziri, Uber Atziri and Pale Council zones are not included on the atlas?
Dudetes, I hope you realize how strong these shaper/Elder items are. Still crying for end game buffs? What the hell
Maybe those elder and shaper items will more than make up for the nerfs?
Quick, there's still time Chris! You forgot to write down the Incinerate buffs? Right? Right?
What i don't get is...when you release your statistics, or rather, when you collect your statistics and you see that some ascendancies are played by 15, 20% people (zerker not touched, by the way :D:D), and some ascendancies are barely used, with less than 1% stat (hello champion, or assasin, who was placed lower than _non-ascended scion_ in one tab), when you realise just how huge those stat differences are, don't you think there's something wrong with that?

Where's the nerf to those pesky A10 Kitava minions during the heart phase....honestly, they are way overtuned......
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info