The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

RIP Perandus Trove :)

I sold couple in Harbinger as well, but honestly, it was extremely pailful, glad it's gone.

great rewards

easy challenges

sounds good to me :)
I am wondering about Vaal Pact, If it will be removed and leech's nods buffed everyone goes back CI?
Otherwise everyone (who plays leech build) will go Slayer ascendancy to get max and reliable leech.

Or will try to get 100% (or close to it) reflect immunity with items + ascendancy.

The helm is sweet, gonna go for it.
The portal is really nice, I won't bother tho.

But the wings, they kinda suck. They're way too short and tiny.
Extend them by about 70-90%, make the footprint larger and they're gonna be badass.
In such a state they would be great as the top price. (And I would go for it)
"
Iean wrote:
"
MetalMinx wrote:
36 challenges for the portal? Well, I'm screwed. It looks so awesome, though!

It looks like a lot but realy read those challenges most of them are realy easy to do, look at me i started to play PoE at legacy league and it wasnt realy good for me coz i was still learning what to do and had maybe 24 challenges now after some time spended on reading poe wiki and watching YT content easy 40 challenges after first month of the league and i still consider myself as a noob in this game. Also as i mentioned before there are only 2 realy hard challenges "Complete following encounters I" and "Complete following encounters II"

So try it in HC next League :)
okok :D u got me there.. the portal is op...hahahahahaha, i want to see the animation to jump in to it...

+1
I love it , especially the portal effect :)
Oh, corrupted maps once again. Color me surprised. And more grinds this time. Count me out.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
36 is more tempting for this league than it was in harbinger. Gunna see how far I can get into it in SSF before I crack and transfer over.
i never noticed the witch is scrawny as fawkkkk
My first time since beta i REALLY want to reach 36 challenges...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info