The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

i have see in this video, abyss helmet, wings and portal, but at the end there was a character with full set + armour?? we can find armour?
If only the portal wasn't on the ground it would've been so much better
I hope 5 days will do for 36 challenges, like I managed in the last leagues.
no 4 endgame grinds plz :(
"
Alefokuro96 wrote:
i have see in this video, abyss helmet, wings and portal, but at the end there was a character with full set + armour?? we can find armour?

We can find new abyss unique items.
Not a fan of the challenges that just burn currency.

Twinned Maps is the biggest offender requiring the completion and (from a current-knowledge pov) in consequence uncompletion of multiple red maps.

I agree it's a sad state that one doesn't want to complete those maps, but as of now that's the way things are. Maybe maps will be more balanced and no one will care. However, I doubt that.

Another one, though not that bad, is "use XY currency" or "get XY recipe from a vendor". Those are pennies by comparison, but what's the point? Where's the "challenge" in those? Do you run tools to analyze how many people care about their challenge count by checking whether they have completed these trivial ones? None of my friends have bothered with the Vaal orb recipe for example.

Last one I dislike is the grind. But I suppose that's a personal complaint in comparison to the above one. I can't stand the idea of a 100 uber labs or a 100 low lvl Atziris. Probably too old for that.. ;)
"
Atlantae wrote:
ez 36/40, 40/40 idk yet

As usual :)
Bubonic trail has up to two abyss sockets?

HOLY GOD THAT IS A GOOD SHOE. This league may just be enough to redeem the mess that was 3.0 balance notes and garbinger.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ready !
Hf :)
Hmmm, Shroud of the Lightless with 2 Abyssal Sockets

You´re like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info