The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

I'm going to do all of these challenges, thank you ggg for something new!!!!!!
HYPE !!

GL EVERYONE!!
36 will be pain as always, especially if you're not too social and don't copy&paste meta builds, but worth the unique portal.
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 4, 2017, 5:46:52 AM
o.O Wowwwwww! Amazing rewards, thangs GGG. Can't wait another 4 more days :D

HYPEEEEEEEEEE
I guess @0:21 timestamp you see one of the new supporter pack armour MTX in combination with the challenge reward wings + helmet?

Nice to see the comeback of armour+attachment MTX like in the Talisman (complete rigwald set) or Essence league.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
I'm not interested in either the helm or wings but I'm very interested in the fantastic portal. Unfortunately I'm really bad at PoE and will never reach 36 points. Still, that portal is excellent.

come on, just pick a decent build, try to play for some time, watch /global 820, share your grandmasters missions to feel better, when you will be messaging ppl, offering free stuff you need and you should be OK. challenges arent nearly as hard as they used to be, so its only matter of time, you are willing to invest.
nice portal :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
Ainadea wrote:
Level up Master are the worst thing to do every league. :'(

disagree, leveling them isnt nearly as bad as get them to lvl 8 and then meeting them in maps:(
Now those are proper rewards for 36 challenges! :D
That is a real sexy helm. I like helmet mtx. Portal is nice too. I will push for 36 if I can come up with a fun build.
These rewards are worth completing the challenges for sure :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info