[0.10.1g] The Groundshocker: Dual-Wield Elemental Ground Slam Marauder

Hows the damage with this build late game? Do you clear maps quickly? I was thinking about trying this build and I just want to make sure it can solo maps well late game.
Last edited by Pride2Shame on Mar 6, 2013, 11:00:01 PM
So GGG said they're replacing the Might node in Duelist with a +Range, STr and Phys damage node.

I'm thinking this applies to ground slam since it's considered range and I'm assuming it'll be the next best node to grab?
IGN: Troheim

Item Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/368180
This would be extremely interesting... when is this happening?
So far the skills seem on track.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsxQgGJEZLho4J-0yiTboOlJQR1BQVElXDVfiWGNZ818_ah5yqXbnd-V7jHzZhymMz5BVns2nMKeEqBisqrndwBrG2NIh2WHfv-dS7DjvDvIv8932SPe-

Gears
Spoiler

end game id like to grind just for diamond skin/ and more life nodes.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 9, 2013, 1:28:59 PM
As far as I've seen +int_damage on offhand DOES increase the dps of ground slam. At least the tooltip shows so.
Hi, I tried your build since all of the skill points of my mara got reset.. im currently running on cruel act 2 and i'm experiencing survivability issues.. i also feel that i'm not killing fast enough.. any suggestions?

here's my current gear:

here are my running stats:
ground slam dps - 442
leap slam dps - 435
hp - 1463
phys dmg reduction - 23%
resists - 75 / 75 / 62 / -9
Question - why the prefernce for 1h vs 2h?

I was running a 2h GS marauder before the recent patch, and now that I have a full respec available, I'm experimenting with build possibilities before confirming points spent.

Thanks!
"
Youngadik wrote:
Hi, I tried your build since all of the skill points of my mara got reset.. im currently running on cruel act 2 and i'm experiencing survivability issues.. i also feel that i'm not killing fast enough.. any suggestions?

here's my current gear:

here are my running stats:
ground slam dps - 442
leap slam dps - 435
hp - 1463
phys dmg reduction - 23%
resists - 75 / 75 / 62 / -9

Your scepters are awful. That's the first big problem I see. Beyond that, I'd replace a few of your +% elemental damage with flat added elemental damage (i.e. the fire damage on your ring, except a lot more)

I use these on my wander:

Neither is that great, but that's more along what you want to look for.
you're probably right about my scepters being awful.. i only have a few alchs and i already exhausted them and never got the mods that i was looking for.. i made a few adjustments to my gear but not that much.. these are what i'm wearing now:

I too feel that early game survivability is an issue. I am in favor of full elemental resistances nodes than unwavering stance and berserk.
Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info