Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

Just wanted to pipe up and say that even though I'm a PC user, not an Xbone user, I appreciate you guys extending the FoO and Harbinger packs for the Xbone guys until after the upgrade technology goes through for them. I mean yeah, you're basically just giving them the chance to spend more money on your shit :P, but it's cool that they get a chance to get the same sort of over-time payment perks us PC crowd guys do.

I mean, they're 'Boners. Their life is hard enough as it is. Nice of you to throw them a(nother) bone.
I read "stash" sale.
I expected the new tab reveal.

Thanks for the free box though.
Need that new tab info, I have the itch....
One More Day...
Why am I somehow dreading this?

Tue: 3.1.0 Balance Development Manifesto.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Spent 6 points and got

Pure Light Cloak - 230 points, rare

out of the box.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 1, 2017, 12:01:04 PM
i am amused, patchnotes hype
"
Kenchucky wrote:
@BEX_GGG i would love to see some performance issues being smoothed out in this patch. i have sent Multiple (10+) colorful emails to your support team, but no reply as of yet.

due to the FPS subject being a taboo talking topic in the GGG office's it seems.

I love the game, love the content and the sick ass cool badass stuff you guys do. but i cant take 10 fps on a decent gaming system, makes me want to shoot myself. BOOM HEADSHOT.

come on please do something with this.

Oh how I understand you bro!! I wrote a comment on ZiggyD's video and he answered me in disbelief, like "it's highly unlikely that you have problems, GGG patched things up, almost everyone has a smooth experience, use dynamic resolution etc." I mean I can just manually set the game to low settings and play at 800x600, but it's almost 2018 and I don't want to play a pixelated mess.

So I hope they do something with the engine because I love this game and want to play it so damn much.
i got pure light footprints from box

for buying 5 coin classic weta pet

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Spent 6 points and got

Pure Light Cloak - 230 points, rare

out of the box.

What did you spend 6 points on?
"
s0mbr wrote:
In almost every thread I see people who want Xsolla to be removed.
I was concerned as well when GGG announced their partnership because I was about to upgrade to Kitava’s at that moment. After some researches I found a lot of complaints about this company but decided to take the risk. All went smooth. Actually even better than it was with former payment provider (Stripe). Later I used some alternative way of payment they provide to buy Scholar pack. Worked like a charm. So my short customer experience with them totally positive for now. I’d like to thank GGG for providing better payment options.
And yes I do understand concerns about credit card data and such but I do appreciate to have alternative payment methods. So as long as Xsolla do their job fair and don’t charge extra fees I want them to stay as one of alternatives and not to be removed.
Thank you.

Good for you, my bank blocks Xsolla. Also your payments might have been smooth - some people had also no issues - but then they started seeing random transaction on their accounts so ... I'm not going to risk that.
Last edited by Tnargav on Dec 1, 2017, 1:50:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info