Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

couldn't resist myself :D
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
I hope abyss and new mtx tab will be rdy on time !

Thanks from chaos body from a box!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Dec 1, 2017, 8:09:10 AM
Someone has probably asked before..

The Chaos and Order mtx will come to the store, right?
It always has, tho this post doesn't make it sound that way.
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 1, 2017, 8:19:46 AM
Make it end on 4 December plz;) I’m going home on Sunday night ;)
It would b handy to sort out all tabs and paly a bit in standard cos I’ll miss star of t league;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
looooool

i bought 1 box and got a free one.

first item CHAOS WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! second item BOW SKIN... exact the only 2 i want to have. ty ggg
Bayern des samma mia
4day left to comple challenges....even in 90+ days will never happen for me :( too much rng and I don’t all the time in the world that ggg demands from her players...feelsbad
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Someone has probably asked before..

The Chaos and Order mtx will come to the store, right?
It always has, tho this post doesn't make it sound that way.

There are league-only items like the hat
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Soo....nothing new to read here....except! the news schedule for the upcoming week.

Looking forward to challenges and rewards reveal and ofc the patch notes.

"

...The Chaos and Order mtx will come to the store, right?...

Yes. Usually about 1 month after the hosting league (harbinger) ends. The only things that will completely disappear are league specific items, e.g. supporter packs.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Dec 1, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
Uh, "Xsolla"? If you expect me to give my PayPal login info through some 3rd party intermediary I've never heard about, then forget it. What was wrong with direct PayPal payment, that you needed to "fix it"?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
got one of each of the "special" stash tabs. Gotta tell you, the OCD demon in me is out of control over the currency tab :) Thanks so much for introducing that. Got that, the tarot cards, and essence tabs. Love it Love it!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info