Supporter Packs Ending, Stash Sale, Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

I donated to my guild, and then bought a guild stash tab as the leader. No mystery box?
"
lokilogic wrote:
I donated to my guild, and then bought a guild stash tab as the leader. No mystery box?

Oh nevermind, it's only one I see now.
"
Erby_Sifu wrote:
I need MAPS TAB, badly...

That would be neat, but how would it be implemented with different map mods? Maps follow the same rules as items, not currency...
SSF since ~OB
I got footprints from the mystery box.
Last edited by KuroDubZero on Dec 2, 2017, 5:19:26 PM
Regarding Xsolla: Why would you need that in a world where Paypal is accessible from almost everywhere?

Regarding Boxes: Its certainly great to get something for free. I didnt want to get more boxes, as i didnt had the best luck with them but i gut chaos armour and wings from the one i bought and the one i got for free.
Does buying the "upgrade to premium stash tab" not count as spending points for the free box? Cause I just did that and didn't get one :(

EDIT: Mix up on my part... guess I've opened too many to keep track!
Last edited by babubabu on Dec 3, 2017, 5:38:33 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Looking forward to the new Abyss packs!

Thanks for the free three boxes btw. :)

How can u get three free boxes? Isnt only one box for spending points ?
GGG, any chance u make a mysteryx box with no double mtxs please? I would buy a lot more.

It is so disapointing to grab double mtxs from this boxes... always... omfg
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
CloudSurver wrote:
How can u get three free boxes? Isnt only one box for spending points ?

Level 35 in Turmoil = free box.

Level 35 in Mayhem = free box.

Spend points = free box.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
babubabu wrote:
Does buying the "upgrade to premium stash tab" not count as spending points for the free box? Cause I just did that and didn't get one :(

Assuming you haven’t already spent points and gotten one, I’d certainly think it would. Maybe poke support@grindinggear.com. They can look into it and give you the box manually if appropriate.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info