In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
All i can reply to this is this
I raise.
Thats why i always liked you Mark, Maker of skills

Hope one day you guys will have the time to answer the infamous question

Spoiler
Will Dominating blow(current or reworked version) work on Abyss monsters?
And will it be reworked?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
All i can reply to this is this
I raise.

Where do I send the bill?

You know, the one that pays for the last hour of my life that I spent spiraling down a YouTube hole? That link should come with a disclaimer.
"
Scherge wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Reading this thread and I'm struck at just how... insanely SILLY this monstrosity is. I makes Cospri's with it's crit requirement or Mjolnir with it's lightning limitation look utterly pointless.

Nothing says that the weapon has to be utilizing the attack skill.

Put Cyclone in a mere 4 link chest and just... go to town. As long as you can get up to 6 attacks per second, you're set... That's just bloody f*ing insane.

Heck, you can even do an insane AFK build with a multistrike riposte or retaliation CWDT setup (even with VP getting neutered).

you are aware this is a wand?

Derp... no, I did not. I saw 'attack' in the description and incorrectly assumed it was an attack type weapon (melee/bow).

So, how does one 'attack' with a wand? I thought everything they did, except for barrage and default attack, were spells... ?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Nov 28, 2017, 12:42:06 AM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
So, how does one 'attack' with a wand? I thought everything they did, except for barrage and default attack, were spells... ?

You do as you would with a bow. You chose your skill (one that works for your weapon of choice) and use it or perform a basic attack.

wands shoot those force/wind projectiles
Last edited by Scherge on Nov 28, 2017, 12:47:28 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us, Bex! I was curious what the pen would be.

Now we just need to know...

Spoiler
Is Dominating Blow getting a rework?
Spoiler
Sorry, Sexcal made me do it
Bring back race seasons.
Sure wish when the Gold post they convey something deeper. Getting responses like you have kinda breaks my heart. Would be a much better world if people actually cared.

**Not judging, just how it makes me feel.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Nov 28, 2017, 2:04:46 AM
I wonder, Bex. Would you guys be willing to showcase more of the Abyss uniques closer to launch?

We've seen the boots, but that did less to whet my appetite than it made me want more information and clarity concerning the property that gives those uniques an Abyss socket and how these sockets interact with other colored sockets/links.
Bring back race seasons.
Yeah, now that's more like it. :) Thx.
so if youre dual-wielding these and have

frost bolt - ice nova
ice nova - frost bolt

would it produce a steady stream of flying novas? or can you not use that special interaction with triggers?
Last edited by Budzergo on Nov 28, 2017, 8:25:46 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
If I had to guess, this is the "Starforge" drop of the Seer boss. (So gated by rarity, which I think is fine considering how powerful it is)

You cannot balance things by rarity. Eternal Orbs clearly showed that (they were about 50 times more rare than Exalted Orbs).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info