In every piece of prose, lies a tiny spark of magic.

Reading this thread and I'm struck at just how... insanely SILLY this monstrosity is. I makes Cospri's with it's crit requirement or Mjolnir with it's lightning limitation look utterly pointless.

Nothing says that the weapon has to be utilizing the attack skill.

Put Cyclone in a mere 4 link chest and just... go to town. As long as you can get up to 6 attacks per second, you're set... That's just bloody f*ing insane.

Heck, you can even do an insane AFK build with a multistrike riposte or retaliation CWDT setup (even with VP getting neutered).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Reading this thread and I'm struck at just how... insanely SILLY this monstrosity is. I makes Cospri's with it's crit requirement or Mjolnir with it's lightning limitation look utterly pointless.

Nothing says that the weapon has to be utilizing the attack skill.

Put Cyclone in a mere 4 link chest and just... go to town. As long as you can get up to 6 attacks per second, you're set... That's just bloody f*ing insane.

Heck, you can even do an insane AFK build with a multistrike riposte or retaliation CWDT setup (even with VP getting neutered).

you are aware this is a wand?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
You cannot Cyclone with an equipped wand (which this item is).

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Triggering an attack skill is not you attacking, and will not interact with the trigger.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
You cannot Cyclone with an equipped wand (which this item is).

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Triggering an attack skill is not you attacking, and will not interact with the trigger.

Haha this is what ive been thinking with everyone comparing it to cospris and mjolner. Barrage and KB and power siphon (or even elemental hit seeing as that doesnt rely as much on the weapon) are all going to be very different to the melee versions!

In fact, this could possibly, finally, be a good way to use cold snap (with power/vaal power siphon)!
Last edited by Nubman on Nov 27, 2017, 10:25:33 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
If you have two Poet's Pens, each of them will trigger a spell when you attack, putting that spell on cooldown (unless the spell is already on cooldown and cannot be triggered).

Can you clear something up for me please Mark? Does one attack trigger Spell A in Poet's Pen #1 and Spell B in Poet's Pen #2 while dual wielding, assuming the spells aren't the same? Or will one attack only ever trigger one spell at a time?
Last edited by xAjido on Nov 27, 2017, 11:05:03 PM
Too bad the trigger cd ruined anything to do with them, another example of ggg seeing something good, freaking out and removing it from the game.
"
xAjido wrote:
Can you clear something up for me please Mark? Does one attack trigger Spell A in Poet's Pen #1 and Spell B in Poet's Pen #2 while dual wielding, assuming the spells aren't the same?
Yes
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
xAjido wrote:
Can you clear something up for me please Mark? Does one attack trigger Spell A in Poet's Pen #1 and Spell B in Poet's Pen #2 while dual wielding, assuming the spells aren't the same?
Yes
Well thanks, this is pretty interesting indeed

All i can reply to this is this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I raise.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I raise.

It's like a trainwreck...it's bad but i can't stop looking >.<.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info