Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

Is there a way to give us a schedule of whats coming next on sales?

Some of us normal humans need atleast some hours of sleep and it would be a shame missing a sale because of that, especally if its a whole set worth more than 50€ at discount.
10 pm GMT, 24.Nov.2017:
Gloom Herald (!) - 62
Divine Herald - 62
Purple Herald - 62
Ghostflame Herald of Ash - 40

Def. did buy a Gloom Herald MTX.
11 PM GMT, 24 November 2017

Medusa Snakes, Head MTX - 50 points (175 off)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
For a complete list, there are two google spreadsheets

one by Reddit User ilNoobli: Spreadsheet

and one by Reddit User rakoon91 (for the Korean community but all the important stuff is in English, except that times are in Korean time): Spreadsheet 2
Thanks for the links to the spreadsheets. GGG should really provide this. The gloom herald is something I got btw which I did not first intend to, so GGG got me there. It does look pretty awesome though and is rather universally useable (unlike my Blue Flame Incinerate which looks cool to, but which I will probably never use again...).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
First off, this is all coming from a person who hasn't bought a supporter pack. Have you even supported this game at all???? Virtually anyone I've seen complaining has supporter packs totaling $400 easily! These are actually people that have spent hundreds and even thousands of dollars to support this game and yes, most of those items were probably at full price.

Getting things at a discount is only human nature. Don't just sidestep the problem because some of the people with the most money to spend are being screwed over with this sale. Most people here have spent well over $100 to support this game so we all should value their feedback.

when you pay something with real money from virtual cosmetic items, there is no "market value" so there isn't basically discount or sales, there's price what people (usually whales) are willing to pay on item, and if it's absurd (as +60 dollar from armor set lol) price, people wont pay it, at least not so many. I'd rather pay 50 dollar from a game which doesn't count on milking addicted peoples money. Why noy just make 3d armor effect on gear? instead if you don't want to look like lvl 1 rpg character you must pay with real money. It's stupid and idiotic.

I think it's telling more from a company (GGG) when they put one item on sale at the time and try to focus on weak people.. since they'r usually impulsive buyers.

In the end i do like this game and i usually play few weeks new league until whole content is seen or "done" This is excellent ARPG -game, but i heavily dislike GGG's way to milk money from addictive people with loot boxes(which are illegal on many country since it's gambling) or this kind of sales. Yes, it's "f2p", but with 3 normal stash tab and no way to sell items from stash without installing 3rd party software tells something about GGG's idea of "f2p" game. This is why people usually end buying 20-30 dollar worth of stash tabs to even play this game properly.. so people are "supporting" this game, even thought they wont pay supported pack. Not everyone want's forum cosmetic border lol, you can still be shitty player even with 2k worth of skins.. :)

Just my 2 cent.

Yeah but it's by far the best deal to buy supporter packs because you get almost all the money back in points alone plus any of the armor sets which are always exclusive. Anyone who would spend money and not buy supporter packs is not getting the best bang for their buck. If you ever plan to spend money on this game, always buy supporter packs and never buy points alone unless it's for a one time small purchase.
hey I can purchase points with xsolla now. Never had any issues with them in other games...

...oh what's that? A 31% commission on top of my purchase balance because reasons?

Ha. Nope.
"
TurcoDali wrote:
hey I can purchase points with xsolla now. Never had any issues with them in other games...

...oh what's that? A 31% commission on top of my purchase balance because reasons?

Ha. Nope.

Not sure if you are trolling or not, but if you were actually getting an additional charge from Xsolla, you should contact GGG support and let them know. that shouldn't be happening. I had no commission charge on my supporter pack purchase.
Supporter packs really help me obtain the points ASAP <3
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
So i just tried to get some points, not becouse of the sale i think the sale sux, just wanted to grab a few chaos boxes while there still in the store, and there it was this xsola or whatever it is rederecting me to my bank page to accept some new contract with my bank for whatever reason.. I use to be able to buy points with my credit card without any problems before..

Im not willing to sign any extra contracts with my bank or as some people suggested start using steam just to buy a few pixels.. Sorry GGG but with this payment system ur not getting any money from me..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info