Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

"
So i just tried to get some points, not becouse of the sale i think the sale sux, just wanted to grab a few chaos boxes while there still in the store, and there it was this xsola or whatever it is rederecting me to my bank page to accept some new contract with my bank for whatever reason.. I use to be able to buy points with my credit card without any problems before..

Im not willing to sign any extra contracts with my bank or as some people suggested start using steam just to buy a few pixels.. Sorry GGG but with this payment system ur not getting any money from me..

So you're willing to put in your credit card directly but won't put it in on steam to get the item(s)? Seems odd. Just deposit money on steam, buy ingame currency via steam wallet and done. *shrug*

Also kind of stupid to give sales GGG in hourly fashions, what if players miss a sale on something they wanted because Job/Sleep? Kind of inconsiderate, should just put everything you want on sale, on sale at once so people can buy it.
Last edited by Tinklesz on Nov 25, 2017, 1:08:28 AM
"
Tinklesz wrote:

So you're willing to put in your credit card directly but won't put it in on steam to get the item(s)? Seems odd. Just deposit money on steam, buy ingame currency via steam wallet and done. *shrug*

I never used steam and i dont have a steam account.. The idea of creating a one time only use account on a service i dont plan on using with my personal/banking information just to be able to spend some money?

Thanks but no thanks..

I just think payment options need to be as simple as possible everything else is just bad for business..

PoE is my come back to game, not the only game i play.. Guess il just buy a tank in WoT or something..
Artic armour pack go on sale already?

Can we please get a list of the sales that have happened, so that we can anticipate the hour we need to catch them on the next run-through?

by a staff member if possible, so that it can be easily filtered for and found.
"
wde97 wrote:
"
TurcoDali wrote:
hey I can purchase points with xsolla now. Never had any issues with them in other games...

...oh what's that? A 31% commission on top of my purchase balance because reasons?

Ha. Nope.

Not sure if you are trolling or not, but if you were actually getting an additional charge from Xsolla, you should contact GGG support and let them know. that shouldn't be happening. I had no commission charge on my supporter pack purchase.

Nah no trolling, 31,4% to be precise.
Never been charged a commission with this system, I've used it in other games even purchasing with different currencies from different locations.

And yup, support email sent, the answer was "take it to xsolla support"... I fear this already might devolve into a neverending game of pass-the-blame.
"
Brjcbnmkkg wrote:
Artic armour pack go on sale already?

Looks like that is a yes.

This sale made me realize how many armour packs there are in this game. So far, I've seen one I wanted - the Seeker pack. That one is really nice.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Does any1 know if this have been on sale.(Bleached Demon King Armour pack).

so i dont need to check the site every hour getting my hopes up.
"
sallygirl wrote:
For a complete list, there are two google spreadsheets

one by Reddit User ilNoobli: Spreadsheet

and one by Reddit User rakoon91 (for the Korean community but all the important stuff is in English, except that times are in Korean time): Spreadsheet 2

Bump
SSF since ~OB
"
Artamiz wrote:

Pretty sure i saw it as the first sale yesterday 19:00 or 20:00 o'clock...

But maybe it will added again :>
"
LudiYoo wrote:
"
Artamiz wrote:

Pretty sure i saw it as the first sale yesterday 19:00 or 20:00 o'clock...

But maybe it will added again :>

Ohh ok.ty for response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info