Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

WOOOOOOT!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
but i want to save some points for the upcoming stash tab aswell..
How much points is that one gonna be?
Now you just have to get the payment options we need so we can buy points.....
Xsolla is not going to cut it.
RIP MY WALLET
Bex it would also be nice if the percentage of the discount was visible on the sale items, not having this visible has been annoying me since the cash shop was introduced.

Oh and it also needs to show if we have that item already.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Nov 23, 2017, 10:22:43 PM
Oh,no, no,I'm just a night thought to buy a passport Park,but the stupid Bank never sent a text now to sit in the evening in anticipation of another card until the goods are flying faster than someone can say that he is a priest.
Thank You! :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Hope I get something I need!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
What about harbinger supporter packs ? I'm on xbox and didn't have the chance to upgrade my supporter pack yet since the upgrade feature isn't out yet.
"
kira1414 wrote:

I love when people put GIF's like this up. XD
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info