[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Kirby1978 wrote:
hmm but Sunder is now not the best choice for single target after nerf ?

İts not a nerf its just a rarely occuring bug fix. Look for reddit tests about sunder and heavy strike.
I can't seem to get any pastebins to work past the 10 point one.
Would the new ancestral call gem work with sunder? And if so what are your thoughts on it?
"
VividCode wrote:
Would the new ancestral call gem work with sunder? And if so what are your thoughts on it?

I asked the same question and he answered me with this.

Possibly, maybe, I honestly couldn't say at this point.

Mostly simply because Path of Building isn't updated with all the new skill gems and skill node updates for the tree, yet. It's impossible to seriously theory-craft much of this stuff yet. Then there's also possible changes and an additional gem coming out tomorrow some time & there's also another possible change to the tree and some skills coming late tomorrow too, which is why most of the loot filter and path of building type people and programs haven't updated yet - because there's at least 3 last minute things coming in the next 24 hours that will mess up the information their programs produce, if they put out the updates as things are right now.

I'll be using this build all season long as my Lab-Runner character, so I won't be just posting this guide to the forum and vanishing. If there are improvements to be made, or suggestions that easily make the build better based off all the changes and new gear coming out in the next 48hours, I'll make changes to the build guide if it's warranted. We'll have to wait and see on what, if anything, the next round of changes bring?

"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

İts not a nerf its just a rarely occuring bug fix. Look for reddit tests about sunder and heavy strike.

It's technically a 30% damage loss. Before you did 100%(linear) + 40%(shockwave). Now you just do 100%. So you do 100/140% damage which is about 70%.
I think its a fair bit more in true numbers, because Conc Effect will no longer help you for single target either
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:27:12 PM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

It's technically a 30% damage loss. Before you did 100%(linear) + 40%(shockwave). Now you just do 100%. So you do 100/140% damage which is about 70%.
I think its a fair bit more in true numbers, because Conc Effect will no longer help you for single target either

You are missing the point (would you have done what he suggested and actually checked out the tests that have been done you would understand).

It nowhere says that the bug that was fixed was happening ALL THE TIME. And tests show that it happened at most only against the biggest enemies. So chances are very good that Sunder loses no damage. Of course, as GGG chose to word the bugfix as they did and are not clearing up all the confusion, there is no guarantee about this. Just the tests strongly suggesting it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 7, 2017, 6:02:44 PM
"
zurmin wrote:
I can't seem to get any pastebins to work past the 10 point one.

If your having trouble importing the pastebin's to POB, the skill tree path, showing what to take from start to end, is also in Nathan's build guide video - which I've included a link too in the top of my opening post in this thread. His final tree is only slightly different to mine by a couple of Life node selections (His 5 final node selections are all 5% increased maximum life, mine were skill tree nodes with 4% inc max life that also had 6-12% increased armour). Once you hit L85 though, the remaining skill tree points selections can all be life or what ever quality of life options work best for you. It's totally optional.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Dec 7, 2017, 6:29:50 PM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
Mutasyon wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

As has been said by many others, the testing (done fairly extensively now here and over at Reddit) showed that the bug happened so rarely and so infrequently, the testers couldn't even force it to regularly happen in the rare few types of enemy encounter it even occurred in. The bug fix is not going to be a nerf to sunder at all.
i will try this one.
Last edited by eol0923199300 on Dec 7, 2017, 8:39:50 PM
Pretty keen to try this build this league.

Just to clarify, what level can this build can do full uber lab key runs at?
Last edited by sixer on Dec 7, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info