[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Autofire2 wrote:
Hey! I was thinking of switching to the burning specter build since I think I have enough money now (300+ CC) but what are the twink levelling items you bought? It's a little unclear in that guide, I know you recommended it to me before but I had the same trouble.

Cheers!

It all listed in the Burning Spectres build guide under the "6 - Leveling" section.

So just follow the normal build numbers? (8- do this, 20- do this etc.) Thanks! I thought there might be some special "Twink" section for people running it as second characters. First time doing this.

BTW the Sunder Slayer was great, a really fun intro to POE. Thank you for posting it. I've realized I actually don't like Lab so much since I'm terrible with traps. Still finished Uber Lab a few times but I just don't have the touch of a true Lab Runner, yet anyway.
Hey Adambjjoz

I'm thining of using this build again for next weeks Flashback event...

I was looking at your previous post where you made a link to the custome filter for levelling, I tried the link just now but it seems to be giving errors in Filterblade. I dont suppose you have an updated link or a link to the actual filter file itself?

Cheers
"
hocknose wrote:
Hey Adambjjoz

I'm thining of using this build again for next weeks Flashback event...

I was looking at your previous post where you made a link to the custome filter for levelling, I tried the link just now but it seems to be giving errors in Filterblade. I dont suppose you have an updated link or a link to the actual filter file itself?

Cheers

Unfortunately when the Filterblade team last updated their site, they did a major update which left the filter unuseable unfortunately.

Basically all I did to customize it was adjust the "Leveling (below lvl 65)" section of the normal/regular Neversink filter to show the relevant 2/3/4-linked item bases we use as a highlighted pink colour with pink border and black text. So the end result was Gloves/Boots/Helm/Chest/2-HandedAxe of the correct colours and linked - would show up with that bright pink name box, no matter if the were normal/magic/rare.

I'd do another one now, but they usually do major updates 24hr's before any race or league start, so it's pointless making another one right now.
Thanks for the reply, I think neversink has updated the filters already...
"
hocknose wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I think neversink has updated the filters already...

Yep.

They will also update filters the day of & then the following 3 days after the league starts too. Which is really annoying, because each update requires completely doing the filter from the start again.
Hi All, i m playing with this build in Flashback event and I'm having fun with it!
I am a below-average skilled player in POE and always trying to improve; despite the very well detailed written guide, i don't know what i've missed: having Hatred on, following the gems setup,(but the chest) i run out of spirit after couple of Sunder hits...Im lvl 45 atm

also: I saw on the forum guide the two chest pieces and the updated suggestion to use Dialla's Malefaction. It is not clear to me what gems to socket in the chest

any clarification will be very welcome
"
Lambi74 wrote:
Hi All, i m playing with this build in Flashback event and I'm having fun with it!

also: I saw on the forum guide the two chest pieces and the updated suggestion to use Dialla's Malefaction. It is not clear to me what gems to socket in the chest

any clarification will be very welcome

Glad you're having fun with the build! Adambjjoz did an awesome job putting this together for us, and I've played it for 2 leagues now. It feels more active for me than say EK, and that's what I really like about it.

To answer your question, you're going to socket any random gems you want to level with the blue sockets, and you'll want to level your Enhance/Empower/Enlighten with the green sockets (as that's a 50% XP bonus). Good luck. :)
Thanks CyclopsRio, I appreciate your time to help me out!
I will follow your advice..I guess I will be back when levelling will be over to ask again what gems to socket in the chest as final set up :)

I never played a duelist/sunder and I have to say it's really cool so far!

So is there no required chest piece for this build at all? its just a luxury?
"
Shlumped wrote:
So is there no required chest piece for this build at all? its just a luxury?

lol im retarded, just read the unique helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info