ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
My meme dream:
- Former Motley Crue member Nikki Sixx goes full NeverTrump and challenges Trump in the 2020 Republican primary
- In a surprise move Pence endorses Sixx over Trump
- Trump defeats Sixx, destroying the hopes of Sixx-Pence 2020
- Anthony Weiner somehow wins the Democratic primary, chooses Eric Holder as running-mate
- Refusing to forgive Pence, Trump chooses former WH Chief of Staff Andy Card for running-mate

Funny! Thanks for best laugh today.
Censored.
The Trump curse is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj2f2wUX6d0

(sub 1 minute video)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I like winners, I like people that don’t trip.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Sessions doesn't like people who trip either.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The war on drogs? Would explain the tumble.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
If it was a requirement that Olympic competitors have a certain minimum BAC I might actually watch them again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Is that a thing? I mean why not? You gather paragons of performance from all over the world, and push them right to the edge of chaos, often beyond. They might as well spend most of that time drinking and fucking. If it isn’t reproductive, it isn’t a thing; so why then do we tempt the boundaries of perfection every two years?
Devolving Wilds
Land
Really activates your almonds.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
You don't understand, sir. Rules are for two types of people: Republicans, and Good Guy Greg. And for the latter they're pretty much optional.

I mean, did you follow that link about Broward Sheriff's Office refusing to arrest teenagers? And surely you've heard about DACA? Both shining examples of Democratic law enforcement prosecutorial discretion.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 5, 2018, 6:09:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
You don't understand, sir. Rules are for two types of people: Republicans, and Good Guy Greg. And for the latter they're pretty much optional.

I mean, did you follow that link about Broward Sheriff's Office refusing to arrest teenagers? And surely you've heard about DACA? Both shining examples of Democratic law enforcement prosecutorial discretion.

I don't assume people who obey the laws are inherently good. If conservatives are like lawful good or lawful evil. Liberal are like Chaotic good or chaotic evil. They do not uphold laws they believe are wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info