ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

You're watching CNN?
"
BearCares wrote:
President Trump listened to people from the high school shooting. And he spoke to them sincerely from the heart.

A shame that's probably not his handwriting, based on what I've seen.

Example:

But sure, golf clap for whoever told him to make the effort and wrote it nice and clearly. Not in caps. Quite rounded. It's probably Hope's handwriting. She's young and pretty and maybe even a little smart for a woman. He should listen to her. All the time.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
BearCares wrote:
President Trump listened to people from the high school shooting. And he spoke to them sincerely from the heart.

Sweet meme, bro. But the "45" on the cuff is a dead giveaway, even for those credulous enough to buy this stuff. Still, it's nice to know, 400 days into President Trump's administration, that you can derive some comfort from hollow, impotent mockery, a comforting tune to whistle while walking past the graveyard of false hopes of "Russian Collusion" and "Impeachment." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Sweet meme, bro. But the "45" on the cuff is a dead giveaway, even for those credulous enough to buy this stuff.

=^[.]^=
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
BearCares wrote:

A shame that's probably not his handwriting, based on what I've seen.

Example:

But sure, golf clap for whoever told him to make the effort and wrote it nice and clearly. Not in caps. Quite rounded. It's probably Hope's handwriting. She's young and pretty and maybe even a little smart for a woman. He should listen to her. All the time.

I am sure it is not Trump handwriting. The mystery remain, who wrote it? My bet is on Ivanka.
Manafort either a) dies as an inmate and a traitor b) takes a plea deal, gives up Trump and rest, then eventually dies by the hand of the Kremlin mafia.

Tough spot to be in.
"
Manafort either a) dies as an inmate and a traitor b) takes a plea deal, gives up Trump and rest, then eventually dies by the hand of the Kremlin mafia.

Tough spot to be in.

Indeed. But it's even worse than that.
"
Indeed. But it's even worse than that.

It's a long line of marionettes that all lead to Pepe the frog. The "G" in the Freemasonic "all seeing eye" means green. Because god is green. In reference to our venerable frog deity.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 23, 2018, 5:08:55 PM
They needed to pick a smarter and more obedient pepe. Bad pepe. Believe me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info