ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The shooter was one of Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Che, and Marx's disciples. That's basically as crazy as it gets. There are no medications that can cure stupid.

I think you meant to say white nationalist but I agree with the second two sentences. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/leader-of-white-nationalist-groups-says-florida-shooting-suspect-was-a-member
You know why though. It is an pervasive incentives system that reward people that turn politics into war and discourage everyone else from opposing them because winning is everything and what matter to politicians.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
The American Dream is individuality, where every person is the agent of their own worth. You lose that as identities become homogenized.
The more psychiatric medication is normalized, the less people live as their unique selves and the more they live possessed by a replicable drug-induced spirit. While I believe you may be onto something as far as motive is concerned, I'm more focused on means.

I don’t know that I would want to target pharmaceuticals directly. I’m something of a stickler for accurate diagnostics; when the problem is misdiagnosed, the solution will be ineffective, likely counterproductive or even destructive. Ironically, diagnosis is exactly the problem—much like the gun control debate. I’m not certain where best to begin, but I’d assume it has something to do with liability in the patient-caregiver relationship preventing effective treatment among viable alternatives.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 16, 2018, 3:06:57 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"

If you feel that way then get the hell out, if you are not here than you shouldn't be commented on a country you don't belong to as its none of your damned foreign business now is it ? You wretched outisders hate America so much that's why you all want to come here so bad, make sense. Sit down!

So if someone does not like some of their countries laws they should leave? That describes 100% of US citizens.

I am a US Army veteran BTW, I think I have earned the right to dislike some of our laws.

Nothing is above criticism, nothing!!, but you don't say things a retired Vet would say. I'm not saying you didn't serve that's not for me to say but you came across as a ungrateful entitled, that's all. Maybe I read it wrong if so I apologize. I get so sick of this new trend of bashing white people and America, its sick! Nothing is perfect let alone America but there is no denying this is the best nation on the planet, that's not even open to argument. As a proud veteran surely you can agree with that.
Plenty of people who disagree with that, Decrepit. Not all of them overseas nationals, either. And just remember - nothing is above criticism, right?

I believe the United States (which is, by the way, different from 'America' despite colloquial usage) has the potential to be at the forefront of the world stage, yes. I also believe we've collectively sat on our duffs after gaining a commanding lead during the Industrial Revolution, and now other countries without (or with significantly less of) that 'already the best' hubris have done a lot of catching up and have made a lot of really valid and worthwhile contributions to the world.

it doesn't help that we somehow managed to elect a literal cave troll to the Presidency and he's spent the last year ruining as much as he possibly can, setting back U.S. efforts and initiatives both foreign and domestic by decades when he's not busy attacking and belittling American citizens on his never-to-be-sufficiently-damned Twitter account.

Are we The Best country in the world? No. There's never going to be one singular Best Country. Could we be one of the best? Absolutely - as soon as Trump gets out of office and we start fixing shit we haven't updated in close to a century like our...oh, yeah. EVERYTHING.
Last edited by 1453R on Feb 16, 2018, 3:14:49 PM
How to spread fake news without reprecussion:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

That's not what fake news means but thanks for the correction. It's extra sad that these groups are using this kind of event to troll/discredit the media.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

That's not what fake news means
What does "fake" mean then?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
It's extra sad that these groups are using this kind of event to troll/discredit the media.

The media doesn’t need any help with that; they do a fine job of discrediting themselves.

“Of course I think journalism is important; someone should invent it.” -Eric Weinstein
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler

That's not what fake news means
What does "fake" mean then?

If there's new coverage on something that ends up being a lie but without the possibility (at the time) to know it was a lie, then it's not fake news.

Fake news is making up a story out of thin air or deliberately changing a story to fit a particular objective (generally propaganda).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info