ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
I hate Trump because in 2 years he has managed to affect my family for generations to come, over across the world.

I'm talking about climate change.

Yeah, Trump has managed to doom the planet & solar system to global warming in just 2 years. But the economic recovery is all due to the previous administration. :P

You really like men, don't you? Men, made out of straw and hay...nobody said the economic recovery is all due to Obama. The Trump tax cuts provided a temporary boost to the economy, nobody doubts that. Gross inequality was present, and the subsequent protectionist Trump policies harmed you more than the boost from the tax cuts, but hey, Trump won, so it's all ok. Fuck the little guy.

If you've been paying attention, the US is not only the only country in the world to have walked away from the Paris agreement, it's going full (dirty) steam ahead on fossil fuel use; oil, gas and a revival of coal. Coal is dead. But your taxpayer is subsidising this dead industry, that kills people, and also harms the world's climate. Win-win-win. Trump's a winner after all, isn't he, and he likes to focus on winning and job creation.

"

"
You realise the US is now literally branded as on the axis of evil in the world?

By whom? Liberal corporate rags? FYI, USA foreign policy has been hated by half the planet for the past 70 years, due to all the military involvements. Which are hardly Trump's fault.

Neocon/neolib politics have turned USA into a feared bully way before. Coincidentaly the same neocon/neolib politicians (eg. Bush mafia dynasty & Clinton crime syndicate) hate Trump. Hmmm....

"Liberal corporate rags" i.e. the free press. I think I touched upon this Goebbel's nazi tactic before.

Trump really screwed up a portion of the population. Hope it's not irreversible and they can de-program people cheaply.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Gee, I wonder how a rival power could benefit from you becoming more divided, isolationist, protectionist, and less economically prosperous, and having warmer relationships with said country politically? I wonder....

You can't name one tangible thing that Russia supposedly benefited, just opinions pushed forward by the Lugenpresse. US foreign policy is still extremely hawkish vs Russia, with sanctions and all. The media discredited themselves by constantly lying and pushing obvious biased political narratives, that even children can spot.

I mean, if not being in a termonuclear war with Russia can be considered "warmer relationships", then ok, I guess Trump is a KGB plant. Thanks to uncle Vova!

"
rojimboo wrote:

It's a strawman to argue 'infinity migrants', I'm not sure you understand the arguments of this discussion.

I'm not sure you understand the number 22 million illegal aliens already being in the country?

MIT-Yale Study Doubles Estimates of U.S. Undocumented Immigrants

...and the impact this has on crime-rates, taxpayer load, social services load, healthcare, public education, housing, national cohesion, cheap illegal workers lowering wages, voter fraud...

It's easy to virtue-signal from a 6-million small white ethno-state, with almost no crime and problems plaguing US metropolises.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 12, 2018, 8:22:53 AM
"
rojimboo wrote:
Trump really screwed up a portion of the population. Hope it's not irreversible and they can de-program people cheaply.

In your opinion, Trump, despite being hated by almost all mainstream corporate media ("free press", lol), political pundits and established political system, somehow managed to brainwash half the US population, in just the few months of campaigning.

It's not that all the problems he spoke to already existed for decades before and people were thirsty for someone to speak to them, no... Trump "programmed people", which now need to be "de-programmed". Thank God, cheaply.

You are giving back the hope that Trump really is the God Emperor. With such powers how he cannot be?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 12, 2018, 8:16:08 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Gee, I wonder how a rival power could benefit from you becoming more divided, isolationist, protectionist, and less economically prosperous, and having warmer relationships with said country politically? I wonder....

You can't name one tangible thing that Russia supposedly benefited, just opinions pushed forward by the Lugenpresse. US foreign policy is still extremely hawkish vs Russia, with sanctions and all. The media discredited themselves by constantly lying and pushing obvious biased political narratives, that even children can spot.

I mean, if not being in a termonuclear war with Russia can be considered "warmer relationships", then ok, I guess Trump is a KGB plant. Thanks to uncle Vova!

OK. You might have missed these things if you don't follow the free-press.

THat's ok. That's why you can have a European inform you of what is happening in your own country.

Trump missed the deadline, for an overwhelmingly bi-partisan bill to enact tougher sanctions on Russia, in light of their interference in the 2016 elections.

This was huge at the time. Both House, and Senate, both Republican controlled, passed it almost unanimously, and Trump just refused to enact it. The executive branch of the government went 'weeeellll, FAKE NEWS, I'm busy eating, talk to me later'.

Their final excuse after delaying it as long as possible, was that, the THREAT of further sanctions on Russia, was enough. OMFG how dumb do you think people are.

If that were applicable to all, then the threat of developing nuclear weapons would be enough, and we wouldn't actually need nukes at all....that's stupid.

But the public bought it, if they were even aware of it.

Yes, Trump has finally after a year succumbed to some pressure over this, and implemented some sanctions on Russia.

Too little, too late, many would say.

"

"
rojimboo wrote:

It's a strawman to argue 'infinity migrants', I'm not sure you understand the arguments of this discussion.

I'm not sure you understand the number 22 million illegal aliens already being in the country?

MIT-Yale Study Doubles Estimates of U.S. Undocumented Immigrants

...and the impact this has on crime-rates, taxpayer load, social services load, healthcare, public education, housing, national cohesion, cheap illegal workers lowering wages...

It's easy to virtue-signal from a 6-million small white ethno-state, with almost no crime and problems plaguing US metropolises.

Yeah, so 'infinity' vs finite minority of population. Therefore strawman. Good.

Crime rate and immigrants - I would love to see some science on this or whatever studies you are basing this on.

Net fiscal payments of immigrants - Again, please provide sources and numbers that they are a tax burden.

Social services load - Ditto.

Healthcare, education - surely falls under above, and ditto.

Housing - ditto.

National cohesion - ditto to infinity, also explain what you mean by this, this should be hilarious.

Wage pressure due to below-minimum wage immigrants - ditto.

Awaiting with bated breath, your reply,

rojimboo
"
rojimboo wrote:
Trump missed the deadline, for an overwhelmingly bi-partisan bill to enact tougher sanctions on Russia, in light of their interference in the 2016 elections.

I see the problem now - you believe that Russia actually interfered in the 2016 election. So called "free press" heresay insists it did, despite the Mueller probe not proving anything. Whatever, we won't ever agree on this, so lets just drop it.

"
rojimboo wrote:

A finite minority you don't have to pay a penny for. A minority that is slowly degrading the demographic, cultural & thus political structure of USA. "infinity" is a figure of speech, because people like you want USA & Europe to take on unlimited streams of migration, without any restrictions. Thus theoretically "infinite".

What stats do you want? That USA is the most crime-ridden developed country on the planet? That central & south america, the source of most migration, is one of the most crime-ridden areas on the planet (but somehow these people "lower" the crime in USA, sure). How and where do you think the MS-13 gang originated, for example? You can google all this yourself.

Do you think these people live in some meadow somewhere and don't consume public resources? Do you think they don't send their kids to public schools or live in subsidized housing? Do you know that illegal aliens have access to free healthcare?

How American Citizens Finance $18.5 Billion In Health Care For Unauthorized Immigrants

Do you think illegal workers pay any payroll tax? Do you think their family members still find ways to benefit from social services? Note that the 22+ mio figure is just illegal immigrants, not counting legal ones (visa workers, etc). Yet you still demand USA to allow in everyone that shows up at the border.

Dude... if I was actually American, I'd be really offended by your rather arrogant attitude "let this Euro explain to you 'murcans what is really going on in your country"... Because Europistan is notorius for free press and free speech, esp. in places like Germany & UK ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 12, 2018, 9:32:16 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

I see the problem now - you believe that Russia actually interfered in the 2016 election. So called "free press" heresay insists it did, despite the Mueller probe not proving anything. Whatever, we won't ever agree on this, so lets just drop it.
Sorry but, it's a fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 elections. All of the intelligence agencies agreed and reported on it, and convinced Congress (GOP controlled). What happened next was bordering on a constitutional crisis, due to Trump not wanting to execute harsher sanctions on Russia.

It is a fact. There are no two sides to facts.

"

"
rojimboo wrote:

A finite minority you don't have to pay a penny for. A minority that is slowly degrading the demographic, cultural & thus political structure of USA. "infinity" is a figure of speech, because people like you want USA & Europe to take on unlimited streams of migration, without any restrictions. Thus theoretically "infinite".
Good, so no more strawmen please.

"
What stats do you want? That USA is the most crime-ridden developed country on the planet? That central & south america, the source of most migration, is one of the most crime-ridden areas on the planet (but somehow these people "lower" the crime in USA, sure). How and where do you think the MS-13 gang originated, for example? You can google all this yourself.
That's a negative on providing stats, science, any source or study, on the matter, then? Thought so.

"
Do you think these people live in some meadow somewhere and don't consume public resources? Do you think they don't send their kids to public schools or live in subsidized housing? Do you know that illegal aliens have access to free healthcare?
Again, nothing.

"

How American Citizens Finance $18.5 Billion In Health Care For Unauthorized Immigrants

Do you think illegal workers pay any payroll tax? Do you think their family members still find ways to benefit from social services? Note that the 22+ mio figure is just illegal immigrants, not counting legal ones (visa workers, etc). Yet you still demand USA to allow in everyone that shows up at the border.
Finally, something to disprove other than xenophobic rhetoric from a courageous anonymous world citizen (wherever you're from).

Let's see. Some points to counter that piece.

1. Undocumented immigrants rarely use public healthcare services.
2. When they do, it's usually Emergency ER Medicaid
3. Emergency ER Medicaid constitutes less than 1% of total Medicaid
4. Only a fraction of that 1% is due to undocumented immigrants
5. Undocumented immigrants contribute more to healthcare than they benefit from
6. They are healthier when arriving than the average US citizen, and a significant portion of undocumented immigrants pay taxes.
7. You heard me, they pay taxes.
8. TAAAA X EEEEES.

"

1. Immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits.
Any examination of the benefits undocumented immigrants receive would be woefully incomplete without considering what they also contribute.

In reality, immigrants typically pay far more in taxes than they receive in benefits. And that includes undocumented immigrants. Makes sense. Not only do they simply not qualify for many benefits, but undocumented immigrants also tend to keep a low profile and may not seek benefits they possibly could legitimately receive as a result. However, every year millions of undocumented immigrants not only do pay taxes, they even file their tax returns.

According to a 2010 report by the American Immigration Council, undocumented immigrants pay as much as $90 billion in taxes but receive just $5 billion in benefits. The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) estimated that in 2010 undocumented immigrants paid as much as $10.6 billion in state and local taxes alone.
In fact, given IRS estimates that some 50-75 percent of undocumented immigrants pay taxes, we could actually reduce deficits by providing those immigrants a path to legal immigration and enabling them all to pay taxes. That’s right. By ensuring so many undocumented immigrants stay in the shadows, we significantly reduce the amount of available taxable income.

For example, a 2007 Congressional Budget Report (CBO) determined that expanding the number of legal immigrants in the United States could increase federal revenues by $48 billion over a decade. Less than half of that would go to covering government services. More than half would result in a surplus. Similarly, in 2013, the Center for American Progress determined that legalizing all undocumented immigrants in the U.S. would boost gross domestic product by a staggering $832 billion cumulatively over the subsequent decade.

That broad path to legalization isn’t likely to appear any time soon, of course. Nonetheless, undocumented immigrants already pump a lot of tax money into government programs every year, which they cannot even feasibly benefit from. Yet the American public has been told repeatedly that they’re competing for benefits against these most impoverished of our fellow residents.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-costs-immigration/immigrants-use-less-healthcare-than-people-born-in-u-s-idUSKCN1LT3BW
There is an undocumented immigration problem in the United States.

How you would deal with it, determines what kind of human being you are.
"
morbo wrote:

Dude... if I was actually American, I'd be really offended by your rather arrogant attitude "let this Euro explain to you 'murcans what is really going on in your country"... Because Europistan is notorius for free press and free speech, esp. in places like Germany & UK ;)

I take it in a complimentary way. I mean I know next to nothing about politics in foreign countries. If it weren't for the odd tidbit here and there on these forums, it would just be nothing.

It makes me feel privileged as well. I mean foreigners seem to be (almost) required to understand & follow USA politics to keep up with politics. As an American I only need to follow USA politics, since politics in foreign countries dont matter much, to us Americans.

I mean this rojimbo guy clearly has a passionate hatred of Trump. I dont even know the names of 99% of foreign leaders, and I dont hate, like or dislike any of them. I just dont care
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 12, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

I take it in a complimentary way. I mean I know next to nothing about politics in foreign countries. If it weren't for the odd tidbit here and there on these forums, it would just be nothing.

It makes me feel privileged as well. I mean foreigners seem to be (almost) required to understand & follow USA politics to keep up with politics. As an American I only need to follow USA politics, since politics in foreign countries dont matter much, to us Americans.

I mean this rojimbo guy clearly has a passionate hatred of Trump. I dont even know the names of 99% of foreign leaders, and I dont hate, like or dislike any of them. I just dont care

It's called current affairs knowledge, something that is valued highly in my society. We drink a lot of coffee, and it's cold and dark, so we idle away at current affairs, which the US is obviously a part of.

Or alternatively just get completely hammered in our underwear. Either one. Usually the latter.

Extending this current affairs knowledge beyond your own society is rarely that hard. I mean, democracies, and all that, populism on the rise, myths about the boogeyman immigrant etc.

Additionally, I feel strongly about climate change, and Trump made himself my enemy when he called it a Chinese hoax, dismissed it and walked away from the Paris agreement. I am very protective of family and future generations.

I mean, it's discouraging.

Trump's farts cause more greenhouse gas emissions than my entire country.

SAD!
"
rojimboo wrote:

Of course illegals use less healthcare than legal citizens, that's obvious. That other quote I dunno where you got from and makes no sense. Which illegals supposedly pay more taxes than receive? How about their spouses / children / extended family / unemployed, were they counted in the metric? If illegals were such an economic boon and net positive, why do sanctuary cities in USA look like the 3rd world? Why are the most liberal parts of USA (eg NY & CA) also the ones with the highest income inequality? How about factoring in expenses of crime too?

Of course this globalist way of looking at how can you squeze more "GDP" out of immigration, completely ignores other factors, like culture and what kind of society you want to have in 10, 20, 30 years. Will your country still look like a place with an identity or just a deracinated economic zone, where corporate profits skyrocket, while wages stagnate?

Immigration is being designed and promoted by corporate power, exactly for the same purpose as moving production abroad - to lower the cost of labor. And this resulted in stagnating wages, despite big corporate profits ('muh GDP'). The living quality of an average citizen, compared to 50 years ago is worse - families have to work more, they are more in debt and can afford less, especially less kids (but can buy more plastic crap from China, I'll give you that).

Corporations want cheaper workers and liberals provide a moralistic platform for it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

It's called current affairs knowledge, something that is valued highly in my society. We drink a lot of coffee, and it's cold and dark, so we idle away at current affairs, which the US is obviously a part of.

Or alternatively just get completely hammered in our underwear. Either one. Usually the latter.

Extending this current affairs knowledge beyond your own society is rarely that hard. I mean, democracies, and all that, populism on the rise, myths about the boogeyman immigrant etc.

Additionally, I feel strongly about climate change, and Trump made himself my enemy when he called it a Chinese hoax, dismissed it and walked away from the Paris agreement. I am very protective of family and future generations.

I mean, it's discouraging.

Trump's farts cause more greenhouse gas emissions than my entire country.

SAD!

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean; USA politics is part of "current affairs" for almost all countries, so foreigners always want to tell Americans their opinions on how the USA should be.

But if you told me what country you're from, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about your government. Not the names of the leaders, not whether you have a president, prime minister, or if you have a King & Queen ruling the country.

The only time foreign stuff is a "current affairs " in the USA, is if there is a terror attack, or the world cup.
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 12, 2018, 2:11:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info