ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Time is running out for Individual 1
LOL I'm totally here for the "told you so" messages :)
It's almost like you guys forgot what happened in November 2016. It was the biggest "hahaha suck it" in modern history.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It was the biggest con job in history, without a doubt.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
YOU WATCHED?

Fuck, do you need a hug?

This is why we don't 'watch', rojimboo. But bless you for doing so.

I read the transcript. It was much less painful.

Regarding Trump getting impeached, if he's impeached and convicted in the Senate then Pence would just pardon him. There would be a bunch of people claiming that the election was stolen from them. Trump would be leading the chant. It would likely be a mess that could last until Trump dies of old age.

If instead he lost the 2020 election then, in January 2021 he would probably be arrested and eventually convicted and jailed for his crimes. This would be much better for the country.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
YOU WATCHED?

Fuck, do you need a hug? I'm a bit doped up from the surgery yesterday and would gladly give you a sloppy hug. Or the wall next to you. Whichever I hit first.

But seriously, you watched.

Yes, I somehow managed to get through it. EVerytime he opened his mouth, I felt physically ill. That happened a lot.

I also don't watch normal TV, almost ever. It's the usual news articles, possibly only headlines, that I read depending on my mood. It was actually my sister (on holiday at parents' atm for Xmas) who said, you have to see this 5-year old throw a temper tantrum. I was intrigued, though already suspected it would be Him. HIM.

I feel like I need a shower after listening to his lies for so long.

"
But seriously, you watched. We don't watch regular tv in this house anymore. The ex-pat GF literally grinds her teeth if she hears his voice. Even now that things are turning around, she won't talk about it until he's gone, one way or another. I feel for her so much. That's her homeland he's turned into his own little playground. Those are her relatives he's divided. Those are her little nephews who now wear bulletproof backpacks. Those are her friends who don't feel safe anymore because of their skin colour or sexual orientation.
No, I can't even imagine what it would be like. Damn. Sorry to hear that.

There is hope now though. The balance of power is shifting. For 2 years the evil Jedi held power. Now we must balance it. With light sabers. First. We need to invent proper ones. Then. Balance.
"
Xavderion wrote:
It's almost like you guys forgot what happened in November 2016. It was the biggest "hahaha suck it" in modern history.

You're totally right.

I can see Putin saying that.

*trump wins 2016 election*
*putin, on his throne, rubs his palms together*
*hahaha suck it, he says*

Wow, so you guys actually still believe that "The Russians" stole the election? Wow... seriously? I guess that cult conditioning really is a thing. Or are you just coping with stress?

Watches CNN corporate dystopian "news"
Tells people to get informed
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Wow, so you guys actually still believe that "The Russians" stole the election? Wow... seriously? I guess that cult conditioning really is a thing. Or are you just coping with stress?

Watches CNN corporate dystopian "news"
Tells people to get informed

When a BTFO of that proportion happens people search for coping mechanisms so they won't go crazy. "Muh Russia" is one of those. I mean it was her turn...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info