ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Completed 9 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:

Where is your God-Emperor now?

Teflon Donald is still Emperor of the USA, and is likely to win reelection in 2020. Because the Democratic Party has gone completely off the edge to the left.

Yes, it is possible that he could win reelection in 2020. It is also looking more likely that Steve Bannon is correct that Trump may not finish out his first term in office though.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
It's reasonably likely that Trump will get to appoint 1 more Supreme Court Justice, which will really put a hard block on any "out of bounds" moves the left tries to push, for decades. Everything from new "protected groups" to aggressive gun control laws, to attempts to legislate any sorta "hate speech" laws in the USA will be met with unyielding resistance. With a high likelihood of overturning some previous rulings that the left holds dear. My taste buds are salivating in anticipation of the amount of salt this would bring.

Heaven forbid that there was less hate and racism in the world. This really is one of President Trumps greatest contributions to our society emboldening racists, strengthening their ranks. MAGA, he's taking us back to the good old days when blacks feared a good old fashioned lynching, right? Get there early so you can get a front row seat at the public hanging. Keep those blackies in their place, they've been getting a bit uppity after seeing Obama in office.
/sarcasm

I guess you heard that the Charlottesville racist got convicted on all ten counts. Is that a bump in the road for making America great again? Will that be a nice salty treat for your taste buds, if the Supreme Court overturns the conviction?
Have an opinion on labyrinth but never voiced it? Make a post in Feedback and Suggestions. I'll keep track. Over 410 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1010 posters in support (thread # 1702621)
Further amusement: someone didn't get what I meant when I asked that question, because it clearly wasn't aimed at them or even 'the American people'. It followed the very likely scenario of these flippers and 'turncoats' feeling isolated and abandoned by their old boss. 'You've been left out in the cold, so...where's your God-Emperor now?' obvious answer: scrambling to shore up the leakiest political dam in US history...so they might as well spill the beans, if it means reduced or even negated prison time. Rats on a sinking ship and all that -- still, better a rat than a fucking stupid captain who keeps telling himself and everyone around him that everything's fine. Daily, fewer and fewer people believe that.

...Jeeze, do I have to spell everything out?

Ha, I just remembered all those dimwits claiming Trump was playing 4D chess. Mueller's only playing good old normal chess while Trump is trying to flip the board. To distract so that he can move some pieces around while no one's looking. To cheat, in other words. Trump *never* played chess of any sort. Why would he? He's never believed the rules apply to him, so when it becomes painfully clear they actually do, he's fucked.

Regardless of the topic, you can be certain that whatever we discuss here, I've discussed it with someone more knowledgeable and expert on that topic than you. And yes, Support: when it comes to moderation, this includes you.
Now everyone is catching on. :)
My apologies to all
This election meddling didn't age well lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5IkcqG3FI

(90 second video)
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony."

-Donald J. Trump
Given the code of conduct that says to not do the following:
"
● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments

● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others

● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner

● Disrupt forum or chat use for others

● Reference explicit or illegal material

● Impersonate Grinding Gear Games staff

How come in a pro Trump thread there are left wing individuals that purposely come to harrass, antagonize and disrupt chat in this thread?

Just something that has been bugging me for a while. I wouldn't mind it as much if they were more considerate of other view points.
Last edited by Hornybull on Dec 10, 2018, 3:55:23 AM
I just realised anything I say right now, will just be taken as going 'NA NA NAA - I TOLD YOU SO' so I decided not to say anything.

Just link to a few memes. Innocently like.
Spoiler

Trump is THE BEST.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes
"
Trump is THE BEST.

Trump is the best orange face.
Have an opinion on labyrinth but never voiced it? Make a post in Feedback and Suggestions. I'll keep track. Over 410 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1010 posters in support (thread # 1702621)
I wonder if the Democrats are dumb enough to actually impeach Trump over some maybe wrongful campaign contributions, because they have nothing else. I remember when Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Slick Willy over lying about getting his dick sucked and his approval rating actually skyrocketed. Impeach Trump and he'll come out even stronger for 2020.
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony."

-Donald J. Trump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info