ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
Most people who voted for Trump wanted a trade war with China. He literally ran on dealing with trade/China as a major campaign issue.

Not sure why you people think Trump doing what he said he was going to do, while running for president, is going to hurt him.

So you'd expect the trade deficit with China to have shrunk then?
This just in, globalists don't like "trade wars". I for one am shocked!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Regarding Trump vs. Hillary in 2016... Name one, ONE Republican Primary candidate who would have won against her in the General. The GOP was being set up for a fall. Again. Trump came in and upset the apple cart by actually running a strong enough campaign to beat Hillary.

I'm not saying there weren't at least a couple of good people running in the GOP Primary; I'm saying that NONE of them would've had what it took to prevent Hillary's "turn." Trump radically altered the paradigm in both races, and that's why he won. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Xavderion wrote:

This just in!

Trump supporters don't like money.

I for one am shocked!
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

This just in!

I for one am shocked!

Been hearing this stuff for 2 years now. Ironically enough, the exact opposite has been happening. The economy is doing great. Unemployment is WAY down, meaning more and more people get to actually like money.

Thats what makes me laugh the most about reading all the Donald Trump stuff. He's been suppposed to ruin the economy/country for 2 years now starting at day 1. I'm still waiting.

I'm sure in 2 more years people will still be posting doomsday sensationalist trash in this thread, and he will still be winning.
"
Destructodave wrote:

I'm sure in 2 more years people will still be posting doomsday sensationalist trash in this thread, and he will still be winning.

The lies and their implicit condemnations of President Trump are all the Lefties have to keep them going. Notice that posters long and often absent from this thread flock in to mock and make pronouncements of impending doom whenever the talking heads spout more nonsense. Then, when nothing materializes, they slink away until the next batch of red meat thrown them by their whistle-blowing masters.

I'm content with the job our President is doing. The opposition, on the other hand, are doomed to disappointment after disappointment, to culminate in 2020. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

This just in!

I for one am shocked!

Been hearing this stuff for 2 years now. Ironically enough, the exact opposite has been happening. The economy is doing great. Unemployment is WAY down, meaning more and more people get to actually like money.

Thats what makes me laugh the most about reading all the Donald Trump stuff. He's been suppposed to ruin the economy/country for 2 years now starting at day 1. I'm still waiting.

I think it's a bit dishonest to pin Obama's succesful macroeconomic policies, on Trump.

And not realise that there might be some sort of time lag involved with changes to the federal budget and its impact to macroeconomics. Considering it wasn't even until Q3 2017 that Trump's MAGA federal budget came into effect....MAGA standing for My Attorney Got Arrested ofc.

Tradewars and self-harming tweets on the other hand wiped billions off the stock markets...

But, sometimes, I too like to bury my head in the sand. Like, when I'm at the beach. Yep.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

The lies and their implicit condemnations of President Trump are all the Lefties have to keep them going. Notice that posters long and often absent from this thread flock in to mock and make pronouncements of impending doom whenever the talking heads spout more nonsense. Then, when nothing materializes, they slink away until the next batch of red meat thrown them by their whistle-blowing masters.

I'm content with the job our President is doing. The opposition, on the other hand, are doomed to disappointment after disappointment, to culminate in 2020. =^[.]^=

It's hilarious how much nonsense people spew out, especially about climate change.

They used to post a lot on the subject, now strangely quiet.

If Trump is so horrifically wrong about the greatest crisis known to mankind, then what else is he wrong about?
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
Most people who voted for Trump wanted a trade war with China. He literally ran on dealing with trade/China as a major campaign issue.

Not sure why you people think Trump doing what he said he was going to do, while running for president, is going to hurt him.

The war isnt over yet. We wont know who won for years, I'd expect.

But again: why would a trade war with China hurt Trump? He campaigned on doing exactly what he is doing.
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 11, 2018, 8:23:36 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

The war isnt over yet. We wont know who won for years, I'd expect.

But again: why would a trade war with China hurt Trump? He campaigned on doing exactly what he is doing.

I don't know why making the U.S. economy tank via inane tweets on Twitter, would hurt Trump either.

Who knows?

An elderly Republican senator actually went on record saying he doesn't care about any crimes of Trump. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT A FELON AS POTUS, no matter the implications about collusion with a dubious rival country.

He just doesn't care. He's 80, on his way out, one of his son is a lobbyist, but he doesn't care.

He doesn't care.

Why should you?

By the way, lookup tariffs, economic impact of, with some case studies, and note the current trade war with China. It's not about who ends up losing more in the trade war, it's surely about the fact the unnecessary trade war made both parties lose...., no? Protective tariffs are a lose-lose situation. You can surely argue which party lost more monetarily, but that's entirely besides the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info