ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

This election meddling didn't age well lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5IkcqG3FI

(90 second video)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Given the code of conduct that says to not do the following:
"
● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments

● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others

● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner

● Disrupt forum or chat use for others

● Reference explicit or illegal material

● Impersonate Grinding Gear Games staff

How come in a pro Trump thread there are left wing individuals that purposely come to harrass, antagonize and disrupt chat in this thread?

Just something that has been bugging me for a while. I wouldn't mind it as much if they were more considerate of other view points.
Last edited by Hornybull on Dec 10, 2018, 3:55:23 AM
I just realised anything I say right now, will just be taken as going 'NA NA NAA - I TOLD YOU SO' so I decided not to say anything.

Just link to a few memes. Innocently like.
Spoiler

Trump is THE BEST.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Trump is THE BEST.

Trump is the best orange face.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I wonder if the Democrats are dumb enough to actually impeach Trump over some maybe wrongful campaign contributions, because they have nothing else. I remember when Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Slick Willy over lying about getting his dick sucked and his approval rating actually skyrocketed. Impeach Trump and he'll come out even stronger for 2020.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I wonder if the Democrats are dumb enough to actually impeach Trump over some maybe wrongful campaign contributions, because they have nothing else. I remember when Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Slick Willy over lying about getting his dick sucked and his approval rating actually skyrocketed. Impeach Trump and he'll come out even stronger for 2020.

Short answer: Yes. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Trump is THE BEST.

That moment when "orange face" was, is and will be MUCH MORE BETTER THAN OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINE. :D
Last edited by PathOfExileLatvija on Dec 10, 2018, 9:04:33 AM
"
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Trump is THE BEST.

That moment when "orange face" was, is and will be MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINE. :D

Well, you know that inveterate bigots always attack a person for their skin color. =^[.]~=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info