ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
innervation wrote:
Edit, finally caught up with the rest of the thread. Objecting to the president's temperament is about as useful as Scrotie admitted to objecting to a president golfing. All of them have done both.

Plenty of presidents have been just as foul mouthed, go read some biographies. They just happened to do it behind the scenes because political correctness. You should be under no illusions that just because presidents don't swear in public, they truly have a halo over their head. Same for Congress. Same for literally everyone really.

Answering just this for now because I'm pressed for time, will get to the rest of my debates 'round here as the day permits.

I object to the man's temperament on both the level of "who decided this shit-spewing ass camel gets to be President?", and the level of I don't think he's fit for the job. I don't project halos on any of them, they're politicians for cripes' sake, but a certain level of restraint and forbearance - a level of fucking diplomacy - is a requirement for the position. To put it in Internet terms, there is a minimum skin thickness requirement to properly be President, and Trump does not begin to meet that requirement. Trump is prone to angry shouty rants at the drop of a hat, attacking his own citizens on a damn near hourly basis - for gods' sakes, he threatened to PULL SUPPORT FROM PUERTO RICO AFTER THE HURRICANE because they got mad at him constantly needling them about their debt issues after their island was completely destroyed! - and also to games of brinksmanship which are the last fucking thing we need in a President.

You do not get into a game of brinksmanship with a foreign power that considers itself actively at war with you and which is developing nuclear weaponry at a rapid rate specifically so they can dump nukes on your dick. But Trump went and did that, as well as everything else. His general asshattery is disgusting in its own right, but also indicative of his complete inability to moderate himself. Self-moderation is a vital Presidential skill, at least in my book.
William,

[Removed by Support] You come in here, ask for handouts for god knows what excuse... Then turn around and call me what was it.... "A Wannabe Hipster" was it?

Re-think your opinions, your values, your posts, your rants, your fucking whatever shitposts you do.
Nothing makes up for your lack of actual "doing something in life." OT Trump threads count for "something" though I guess, you got me there.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 29, 2017, 10:15:51 AM
"
1453R wrote:
he threatened to PULL SUPPORT FROM PUERTO RICO AFTER THE HURRICANE because they got mad at him

That didn't happen; you've been duped.

The actual quote was "We cannot keep FEMA ... in P.R. forever!", which is true. Then followed by "FEMA needs to stay until the job is done", which is also true. Everyone freaked out for literally no reason other than to make news out of nothing.

If you make it a habit to turn molehills into mountains, don't be surprised when people stop believing your claims.
"
Kamchatka wrote:

As long as billions of people in China(and other 3rd world places) are willing to work 16-20 hours a day making stuff in exchange for imaginary, printed US currency, the debt does not matter. The USA can just print as much currency as they want, and it will never matter, unless all of a sudden billions of 3rd world people decide to quit there jobs and stop making us stuff.

I just want to point out that China DON't use child or slave labor. Its one of the lies people keep repeating many people thought it was a fact. This show how many people can believe something is true when its been repeated enough time.
Last edited by KiadawP on Dec 29, 2017, 4:56:18 PM
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Kamchatka wrote:

As long as billions of people in China(and other 3rd world places) are willing to work 16-20 hours a day making stuff in exchange for imaginary, printed US currency, the debt does not matter. The USA can just print as much currency as they want, and it will never matter, unless all of a sudden billions of 3rd world people decide to quit there jobs and stop making us stuff.

I just want to point out that China DON't use child or slave labor. Its one of the lies people keep repeating many people thought it was a fact. This show how many people can believe something is true when its been repeated enough time.

(If English is your second language, then I apologize for my response.)

Reread my post, then delete your post. Apology accepted in advance.
Last edited by Kamchatka on Dec 29, 2017, 5:42:11 PM
"
Kamchatka wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Kamchatka wrote:

(If English is your second language, then I apologize for my response.)

Reread my post, then delete your post. Apology accepted in advance.

I know the points you are making, I don't disagree in essense, only point out that part where you think in China, you are allow to work 20 hours a day.

Working 20 hours a day is literally slave labor. I am pointing out a commom comment, where people claim China use slave or child labor, isn't true. When we made a point, we have to also be as accurate as possible. I don't believe you are trying to mislead, but I am pointing its not true.

The only apology I give is the misundersanding the comments are directly at you.
Last edited by KiadawP on Dec 30, 2017, 2:04:25 AM
"
1453R wrote:

Unassimilated for-profit migration? What does that even mean?

I'll leave this here for you...

"
1453R wrote:

nor would the lack of welfare programs turn me into a slobbering football-watching barbeque-scarfing homophobic fratboy.

Why would the lack of government paid subsistence living turn anyone into a couch slug? It's quite the opposite. This is why people have a difficult time taking you seriously. The lack of welfare constitutes an individual having to get their lazy ass out the door and work for a living.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
This might sound crazy to you but you NEED to have a certain unemployment rate to have a good economy. Otherwise, if the employment rate is close to 100%, it stifle the creation of new enterprises or growth of existing ones, it cause wage wars to recruit already employed people, which in turn creates product inflation and it makes replacement of retiring workers almost impossible. This in turn force either relocation of companies in another country, where they can find workforce/expand or cause immigration of foreign workforce (much harder). Too little unemployment cause rapid inflation, which is terrible. You need around 3-4% unemployment to have a good balance.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
This might sound crazy to you but you NEED to have a certain unemployment rate to have a good economy. Otherwise, if the employment rate is close to 100%, it stifle the creation of new enterprises or growth of existing ones, it cause wage wars to recruit already employed people, which in turn creates product inflation and it makes replacement of retiring workers almost impossible. This in turn force either relocation of companies in another country, where they can find workforce/expand or cause immigration of foreign workforce (much harder). Too little unemployment cause rapid inflation, which is terrible. You need around 3-4% unemployment to have a good balance.

It doesn't sound crazy, just implausible and unrealistic. You will continuously have people graduating from college and legal immigration taking place. The problem is that new jobs are not being created fast enough to compensate for the H1B visa workers being brought in to take jobs away from citizens (read the article I linked). At least that's the case for tech jobs.

And as far as companies relocating to other countries is concerned, they're not doing it because of a lack of competent workers locally, they're doing it because they're getting cheaper labor and corporate tax rates overseas.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Crying "DEY TUK OUR JERBS" Is pretty sad.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info