ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Completed 30 Challengesmorbo wrote:
hydro, wind & solar, which are all unreliable, geography dependent and can cover a very small % of total needs.


mh, no

sooner or later you will see that, it´s just important that it happens sooner.

The most important factor in birth rates btw is women´s education afaik, think how that can be achieved, hint: you need money and security, the latter also depends on money.

If there will be no solution for that it results in overpopulation and migration, legal or not.

Consumption overall is not that bad with clean energy, recycling and sustainabilty (countries also need some point at where to start with the latter).
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 1:22:35 PM
A wild Justice appears!

"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony."

-Donald J. Trump
"
"
Completed 8 ChallengesXavderion wrote:
Imagine believing the Paris agreement isn't a money grabbing scam when the US are substantially reducing their CO2 output while countries like Italy, France and of course China are substantially increasing theirs.


https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-world-is-coping-1-year-after-trump-abandoned-paris-climate-pact/


I will support climate change "agreements", when everyone actually agrees to follow the same rules.

You extremist leftists demand that the USA (and a few other countries) wreck their economies following strict environmental regulation,but most of the rest of the world gets exemptions and pretty much does whatever they want.

No Thanks. Never going to happen, there are enough intelligent Americans to prevent us from falling for such idiotic nonsense.

But, propose an environmental agreement the whole world actually follows; and you have my support.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
"
Completed 8 ChallengesXavderion wrote:
Imagine believing the Paris agreement isn't a money grabbing scam when the US are substantially reducing their CO2 output while countries like Italy, France and of course China are substantially increasing theirs.


https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-world-is-coping-1-year-after-trump-abandoned-paris-climate-pact/


I will support climate change "agreements", when everyone actually agrees to follow the same rules.

You extremist leftists demand that the USA (and a few other countries) wreck their economies following strict environmental regulation,but most of the rest of the world gets exemptions and pretty much does whatever they want.

No Thanks. Never going to happen, there are enough intelligent Americans to prevent us from falling for such idiotic nonsense.

But, propose an environmental agreement the whole world actually follows; and you have my support.


The same rules can hardly work without the same conditions. I am not an extremist left, my relatives suffered from the GDR (and still are).

enough for now.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 1:30:23 PM
If global manmade climate change is actually real, and a serious threat, then the entire world needs to follow a strict set of rules, enforced by trading sanctions, and military force.

As long as extremists leftists insist only the USA (and a few other countries) need to actually follow the rules, and most of the world can do whatever, then I will firmly believe manmade climate change is a hoax.

Just China & India alone will exceed all current global pollution in a few decades. Not to mention all the other countries that get exemptions in every hoax climate deal.
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 8, 2018, 1:51:54 PM
In other news, PA’s new Lt. Governor, John Fetterman, is a self-avowed socialist.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Hey hey, ho ho, I didn’t realize people liked Jeff Sessions so much.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
As I've explained before, both sides of climate change debate make up a false dichotomy. Catastrophic climate change is part of naturally occurring, non-anthropogenic cycles; atmospheric CO2 has been four times current levels hundreds of millions of years ago. Without human intervention, the Earth has achieved a net negative carbon footprint at times, using natural methods (mostly plant-based), and with human ingenuity we could generate a carbon surplus that ends the cycle of cataclysmic climate change while allowing cautious consumption of fossil fuels.

However, the modern "green" movement has been masterfully co-opted away from its chlorophyll namesake and towards corporate subsidies. When Big Oil is putting ads on TV talking about how they're working on the climate change problem, you should realize you've been had — but you don't. As if merely shrinking our carbon footprint to a smaller positive number would be enough. What you should be worried about is ocean algae, third-world deforestation, ocean algae, urban rooftop gardens and ocean algae, but what they have you focused on is solar panels, ethanol, and charging your car's battery using electricity from a fossil-fuel-burning power plant. Fucking embarrassing.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.
"Bread is garbage. Pure sugar and carbs. Might as well have a Snikers bar with a Mountain Dew chaser. Tastes better less work." - OT Surgeon General Aim_Deep

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 8, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
If global manmade climate change is actually real, and a serious threat, then the entire world needs to follow a strict set of rules, enforced by trading sanctions, and military force.

As long as extremists leftists insist only the USA (and a few other countries) need to actually follow the rules, and most of the world can do whatever, then I will firmly believe manmade climate change is a hoax.

Just China & India alone will exceed all current global pollution in a few decades. Not to mention all the other countries that get exemptions in every hoax climate deal.


I belive experts because I can't know nor do I care to know everything. It's like my laptop has a bad battery evidently I'm not about to open it up to fix it. I stay in my lane and called Dell and they are coming to the house.

When all these PhDs in science are saying anthropocentric climate change is real I believe it.

All I know is how to dig holes in the ground, manage ppl, deal with city hall and a bit about geo politics. Not fucking science

I work for a lot of doctors and other smart people and when they try and tell me how to do my job I'm all " I come do your next surgery you can build this pool" They STFU
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 8, 2018, 9:42:22 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Hey hey, ho ho, I didn’t realize people liked Jeff Sessions so much.


Yeah that's a joke - remember he was barley confirmed he was racist and whatnot - they rode his ass whole time as Attorney general - now he's a paragon of wisdom, nobility and virtue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info