ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Spoiler
This one isn't real btw.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
That link goes to a right wing propaganda (fake) news outlet.

And yet you'll link Snopes in the bat of an eye. LOL

And you can try to discredit the link, but there are numerous others. Take your pick.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
She Said A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.
"
The documents were first provided to BuzzFeed News by Mike Cernovich, the men's rights figure turned pro-Trump media activist who propagated a number of false conspiracy theories including the “Pizzagate” conspiracy. Cernovich said he gave the documents to BuzzFeed News for vetting and further reporting, and because he said if he published them himself, Democrats and congressional leaders would “try to discredit the story by attacking the messenger.” He provided them without conditions. BuzzFeed News independently confirmed the authenticity of the documents with four people directly involved with the case, including the accuser.
[self-censored Pepe/Wojak image]
Why did you force Mike to do this?
He just wanted to play video games.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 21, 2017, 10:30:16 PM
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
lel everyone on probation. Been too by just quoting a real quote from Hillary yesterday haha.

yea anyway Why not a thread about "US politics" instead of "hail trump"? US politics in general is way more interesting to debate than Super orange.

Ho I heard the woman who flipped him got 100 000 + some job applications. It does pay to insult a US president! (and it is sad)

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 22, 2017, 10:05:51 AM
the problem is that people just want a debate/drama, no one wants to actually be informed.
"
the problem is that people just want a debate/drama, no one wants to actually be informed.

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

I never go into things trying to debate, only to inform people of the truth.
"

Your premise is already flawed, as it lacks the first indicator of expertise—self doubt.

Nonetheless, I agree with Head_Less. I am far more interested in the topics peripheral to the elephant, than the elephant itself.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"

and yet you have a thread that is dedicated to the spread of misinformation lol

hence the pot kettle situation
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info