ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

It's not Soros, it's China (and Russia): Big Bear and Big Panda Just Joined the Discussion – Vice President Mike Pence Reveals Central American Invasion Horde is: “Financed by Venezuela”…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/24/big-bear-and-big-panda-just-joined-the-discussion-vice-president-mike-pence-reveals-central-american-invasion-horde-is-financed-by-venezuela/#more-155816

"
Announcing the migrant caravan is “financed by Venezuela” is a direct notification the Central American invasion force is being funded by Russia and China. Venezuela doesn’t have any money to sustain its own operational government – let alone a 10,000 person convoy. Venezuela is entirely reliant upon massive investment from Russia and China.

In fact China owns 49% of Venezuela’s state run PDVSA energy production. A collateral system where Beijing takes oil as payment for prior loans the Maduro regime cannot pay back. With the crippling treasury department sanctions President Trump put on Venezuela last year, Trump has punched Maduro and Xi-Jinping hard.

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Apparently there is a second horde forming down in Honduras, that plans to do the same thing as the first horde.

I still dont get how anyone (China, Russia or Soros) thinks this will hurt Trump?

I feel like these hordes definitely help Trump: building a wall was his signature campaign issue in 2016, and Trump won by a landslide.
Last edited by Khoranth on Oct 24, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
Calling this now: a deranged left winger (Not related to any politician or government) was the one who sent these IEDs in order to (in their mind) swing the mid terms.

Anything to ensure the "fascist drumpf and conservatards" don't turn anything red + the targets are exactly what someone with this goal would choose
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 24, 2018, 1:19:51 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
Calling this now: a deranged left winger (Not related to any politician or government) was the one who sent these IEDs in order to (in their mind) swing the mid terms.

Anything to ensure the "fascist drumpf and conservatards" don't turn anything red + the targets are exactly what someone with this goal would choose

Im going with 7% just deranged dude, 2% personal issues with specific people at CNN, 99.9% political false flagging by Dems with 60% chance Brennan's involved in a different way than they wants to portray. I wonder if they'll have anything else. The problem with trying to create really deranged people is that its extremely hard to get them to act on their delusions at the moment you want to. If they were smart they'd use hypnosis instead of paying someone's silence, do it in a organized way, have that scapegoat prepared to take the blame so they can frame it however they want.
The timing is too good for dems and I keep seeing commentators repeat "hatred and rage" fostered by trump with not one pointing out the obvious. Reminds me of a certain place getting "shot up" when the evidence was mounting up too much (dont look up the detective assigned to the case at the time that cleared them, especially what came to light about him months later), or a certain government "using" chemical attacks when the war was pretty much already won. This whole op stinks.

EDIT: oh its more than CNN. holy shit the targets. this is pure gold. Most obvious "Watcha doin rabbi?" moment I've ever seen. and ofc since its powerful people no one actually gets hurt as usual.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 24, 2018, 2:01:22 PM
I'm going with Debbie Wasserman Schultz! LOL

You know who thinks Debbie Wasserman Schultz is as big a cheese as Holder, Obama, HRC and CNN?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz!

Seriously, it is some other deranged left winger (they have a cunning plan!) to try to blame the "alt right".
Censored.
Go get some help, guys

Probably Zaphod Beeblebrox paid for all your bullshit posts. And I know for sure the pope is responsible for anything else(John Paul II. - he´s still alive as far as I read it).

Freak show
"
Go get some help, guys

Probably Zaphod Beeblebrox paid for all your bullshit posts. And I know for sure the pope is responsible for anything else(John Paul II. - he´s still alive as far as I read it).

Freak show

Zaphod Beeblebrox is the most important person in the universe, you're just jealous.
Brennan is involved in this, I guarantee it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
lol they even have a MAGABOMBER hashtag on twitter

Dems have been calling for violence then playing the victim card back and forth for the past 6 years. It's ridiculous.
False flag. This was presented as a coordinated attack, by an organization with the resources to pull it off... Yet completely unsuccessful. The thing is, any such "organization" capable of this sort of attack would have absolutely NO motivation to undertake it. Nothing more than a desperation bid by the Left to garner sympathy for themselves and to point fingers at the Right as they flounder coming into the mid-terms. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info