ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Alabama got what it deserved, even if Doug Jones turns out to be a screaming Liberal, because they took the tard bait and went with the more slack-jawed christ-insaner, and not the more resonable candidate that Trump backed in the primary. Pretty much anyone else could have ran with an (R) after their name and beat Doug Jones.

Roy Moore: We're gonna bring Alabama back to GAWD! Like it's not there already. There are thousands and thousands of cheap steel building churches, in many areas, there more of those than there are legitimate small businesses, and with congregations that looks like they could cast for the movie 'Deliverance'. HAHAHAHAH!!

B-but you have to swear on the Baaable! The Baaable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQvkQkf7TxI&feature=youtu.be&t=8m56s

(yeah, making fun of accents is pretty low but I'm salty)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The true salt will flow if Doug Jones ends up voting with Trump on a lot of issues, specifically 'The Wall'. Rape allegations are liable to surface if he does that. People on the left doing victory marches just because Doug Jones got elected, might just want to wait and see how he votes, first. Same thing for people on the right who're salty over Roy Moore's loss.

The question is, did he just run as a paid shill for the Democrats to do whatever damage he could do with the rest of Jeff Sessions' term, or is he serious about keeping his seat? He can't realistically oppose Trump's agenda, if he has any intention of keeping his job. If, and I mean big *IF* he votes with Trump, the salt on the left is going to be absolutely delicious.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 14, 2017, 9:30:46 AM
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

"When wife asks where he's been, just use the action button and bust her lip open! Shut up, b@#$%!"

I laughed way too hard at that.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Far too quiet in here...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
A bunch of my friends in Petersburg today are saying Hail to Trump after he gave info to stop a terrorist attack at Kazan Cathedral. If you have never been, it is a beautiful landmark. Not to mention we don't know how many innocent people in Petersburg would have died.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
A bunch of my friends in Petersburg today are saying Hail to Trump after he gave info to stop a terrorist attack at Kazan Cathedral. If you have never been, it is a beautiful landmark. Not to mention we don't know how many innocent people in Petersburg would have died.

Sounds like Russian collusion to me...

(lel)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sadly, that's what they will say.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Sadly, that's what they will say.

Yup. None of the articles I’ve read explicitly state it, but they all do mention the Russia investigation. The comments sections however...

Which is funny, because I always thought the comments sections were supposed to be 99% Russian bots?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by Britney_Spears on Dec 17, 2017, 8:44:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info