ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Jeez, I didn't even realize Trump nearly doubled the standard deduction, making things even better for poorer Americans. LOL at California virtue-signalling elites.

Taxes are so high in some blue states, that everyone else who pays federal taxes is subsidizing what would have been 'their share' of the federal taxes, if they can just write off all their state taxes paid. The policy was basically welfare for rich people in blue states, and Trump put an end to it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 21, 2017, 2:44:22 PM
You are exactly right about that. If they are interested in saving $$ they should deal with the HUGE local taxes or move. That is what we did. No more NYC for me. And I don't see why someone in TX or FL should subsidize the fiscally irresponsible people either.

As far as the tax bill, it will be a nice boon for me. I will save money AND be able to sell REAL policies not shitty Obamacare crap with 24k deductibles and no doctors or reputable hospitals that take the stuff.

I'm pissed off at Rubio for putting in more free $$ for kids. People have them when they don't want them to get free $$. I have been against this for years.

Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm pissed off at Rubio for putting in more free $$ for kids. People have them when they don't want them to get free $$. I have been against this for years.
On the one hand, I totally understand your frustrations at irresponsible people having more children.

On the other hand, the alternative to increasing the pathetically low birthrate in Western nations is to mass-import immigrants to fix demographic economics. If you're not subsidizing one, you're subsidizing the other. Unless you're willing to kill Social Security.

Seriously, go make some babies already.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 21, 2017, 5:02:53 PM
Well, you'r damned either way because the wrong people have babies. That is the problem.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Well, you'r damned either way because the wrong people have babies. That is the problem.
I agree, but the core problem right now isn't "too many babies," it's in fact the polar opposite problem. We need better incentives (ex: family court reform) to encourage higher-income and -intelligence couples to have more children. However, we need a much higher births-per-woman ratio before we should earnestly pursue policies that would decrease that metric. Let's not put the cart before the horse — first get a surplus birthrate, then look for ways to disincentivize the genetically inferior from breeding.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 21, 2017, 5:43:30 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
We need better incentives (ex: family court reform) to encourage higher-income and -intelligence couples to have more children.

Children increase your expenses. Government should pay for it's citizens to live. Uh oh, red flags.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
We need better incentives (ex: family court reform) to encourage higher-income and -intelligence couples to have more children.
Children increase your expenses. Government should pay for it's citizens to live. Uh oh, red flags.
There's more than one way to skin a cat. For instance, no longer enforcing policies that disincentivize childrearing — like the previously mentioned family court biases the MGTOW crowd likes to complain about to rationalize their self-cucking. Or ending Medicaid coverage of contraceptives.

That said, I'm not necessarily against "lefty" policies to increase birthrate. I've been telling you guys I'm a center-right; here's one place I might disagree with Ancapistan on some policies.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 21, 2017, 11:18:09 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
There's more than one way to skin a cat. For instance, no longer enforcing policies that disincentivize childrearing — like the previously mentioned family court biases the MGTOW crowd likes to complain about to rationalize their self-cucking. Or ending Medicaid coverage of contraceptives.

That said, I'm not necessarily against "lefty" policies to increase birthrate. I've been telling you guys I'm a center-right; here's one place I might disagree with Ancapistan on some policies.

It was a communism joke. Not intended to be personal.

I personally disagree with the need to create human beings at all. A big MEH if humans go extinct. Ironically, sterilizing the entire population might solve your problem. Only the intelligent people would understand how to create life. Only the rich people could afford to pay the intelligent people.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
A big MEH if humans go extinct.
If someone believes this, I consider none of their political opinions valid. The goal, just to be clear, is the continued existence and prosperity of the human species. If you don't care about that, I don't care about you.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
On the one hand, I totally understand your frustrations at irresponsible people having more children.

On the other hand, the alternative to increasing the pathetically low birthrate in Western nations is to mass-import immigrants to fix demographic economics. If you're not subsidizing one, you're subsidizing the other. Unless you're willing to kill Social Security.

Seriously, go make some babies already.

L O L
O
L

Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info